FOUR| "A SpongeBob bra?"

Ava

What?!

Where are my pot noddles?

I don't remember carrying a bag of papers?

The bag that I filled with snacks and some of other my other belongings had disappeared, replaced with a bag full of papers. My bag I used it to keep snacks and some personal things to use when I arrive so I didn't need to search through my whole luggage to find them.

Grabbing the papers read the title, 'prove of liability' I scan the paper for a name and find one right under the title.

Kaison Matthews Frasier

The name 'Kaison' seemed familiar, I thought myself trying to remember a face.

Dumbass!

Yes, it has to be his, the bags must've got swapped in the taxi! Well, these papers seem important and his in for a surprise when he opens mine.

Damn it!

Let's just hope that his stops looking through it as soon as he sees the top because trust me he doesn't want to look any further down the bag.

Taking a quick shower and changing to a new set of clothing, I gather my backup with my laptop and the bag, looking outside my window I notice the same cafe from before, 'The hideout' written in white fancy writing above a dark wooden board that was slightly tilted.

Let's just hope they have free wifi

Leaving my apartment and locking it after me, I run down the stairs, while his bag was over my shoulder bag.

Entering the cafe, the welcoming scent of coffee pulling me in also, the 'free wifi' sticker outside on the window.

I pick my seat in front of the large window, taking the edge seat, I waste no time and start my search. Pulling my laptop out my bag and after it's on, I put 'Kaison Matthews Frasier' into the search bar and start to look for whatever useful information I can find.

Hey look, a shirtless picture

Okay not very useful but very useful at the same time.

Back to search!

After my search which didn't take very long but then again, I did order my coffee and look for more shirtless pictures and other very cute pictures of him and also found cute interview videos which I will watch later but, they were all useful.

In my sense, they were since they helped me work out how I should approach him and the fact that he has one dimple which gives me information that - okay I give up, who am I trying to convince.

Pervert...

Even though our first meeting wasn't very pleasant and he is a big dumbass not gonna lie he had all the looks and most definitely a very cute smile. I'm sure we can get past our problems and start a family.

Yeah...Sounds great!

'Kaison Matthews Frasier (23)- multi Billionaire, (yet to be) CEO of Royals shopping mall, Owner of many buildings and properties. Modelled and acted in a few movies in the past etc.

Damn that dumbass was blooming rich!

I also managed to find out that a 15-minute drive from here takes you to the 'Frasier' building, I'm guessing it's kinda like the Headquarters for rich people.