Five|"That's her!"

Ava

Stupid

kick!

Rich

Kick!

Dumbass

kick!

Ouch! That was painful.

Warning; do not kick cars because the car will feel no pain but your poor legs definitely will and then you can finally relate to Ed Sheeran's song 'thinking out loud'

'When your legs don't work like they used to before'

After my embarrassing encounter with Kai which went a little like this;

"Would you look at the time?" I say, looking at my bare wrist, "I need to go plant my irons...I mean iron my plants.... no, never mind I better get going," I ramble random things, grabbing my bag from his hand and dropping his, this time I make sure to succeed in running away.

Luckily I managed to get away but since the places looked really cool, I decided to explore and give myself a tour. After 30 minutes of touring, I kinda got lost...

I end up in front of 2 large men that made me question this place for a moment and thought to myself as to why were they growing trees inside?

"That's her!" one of the trees pointed out

I look behind me, no one.

I look side, no one.

Me?

I stare at the trees with a questioning gaze then I notice them take slow steps towards me and before I could even say "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

Okay I'm lying don't even know how to say that

But yes, my point is before I could make an escape plan both of them were on my side and holding onto my upper arm.

"Dude don't touch what you can't afford," I snap, trying to get out of their grip.

"Well then you shouldn't be touching the floor," tree no.2 sassed from my left.

Turning to my left to glare at the tree who already had a sly smile on his face before I was hoisted up from the ground, my feets Dangling.

"Put me down!" I yell, wiggle around but they paid no attention to my cries and just carried me all the way to the front door.

On my way, I did see Mark who looked really shocked and confused but just stood on his spot and watched as I was being thrown out.

Traitor!

The trees were nice enough to take me all the way to the car park then just dropped me on my feet.

And now here I am kicking a random car as if trying to break my leg.

The last kick was really painful, I think I might have broken my toes.

My poor toes

Holding my painful leg up I hop around, turning around to find a confused and amused looking Kai standing there with his eyebrows raised and arms folded.