FIFTEEN| "No sweatpants this time,"

Ava

I was never a 'dress' girl, therefore I only owned one holy dress that was gifted to me by my mother before she was possessed by the demon she calls her husband.

It was a simple off-the-shoulder navy blue dress that reaches up to my knee at the front and a little longer at the back.

Neither was I ever a 'heel' girl, I lived my life in trainers and shoes that allowed easy escape. So I only owned 2 pairs, so I decided to go to with my black strap heel that wasn't too high. I might be able to even jog in them.

Putting the heels on, I decided to try and jog around the room to test my theory.

Proved wrong...

Okay, Maybe I can't jog around in these heels, groaning I get up from the floor and head to the mirror to check my hair and makeup.

My hair was up in a neat ponytail and straightened. However, makeup was something I was into but never really had the chance to experiment as much, so my make up was nicely done and I kept it very simple.

"AVA! How much longer? We're getting late!" Kai yelled, for the second time getting impatient as he waited for me downstairs.

Damn it

"Patience women, I'm coming!" I yelled back, putting my phone and lipstick in my clutch.

Okay breathe

After releasing a deep breath I exist the room when I reach the stairs where I find Kai on his phone, his back towards me.

My heels clicking against the floor, gives my presences away and Kai slowly turns his head to finally look up at me.

I take slow and cautious steps down the stairs so firstly I don't fall and die and secondly, so I could check Kai out.

What? He looked good okay...

Kai was dressed in a navy blue suit, black shoes and his hair styled back so basically, Kai looked like the Greek god he always did but the suit made him look extra hot and his hair styled back was a bonus.

I was staring at Kai when I almost missed a step, but Kai was faster than me and he reaches forward to put his hands around my waist, helping me gain back my balance.

I mutter a 'thank you' and try to escape Kai's hold on me.

God, Ava you're so embarrassing!

A smile creeps up his face as he releases me from his hold, Kai clears his throat looking down for a second before speaking, "You look beautiful Ava."

...

speak you awkward potato!

Bitting the inside of my bottom lip and fiddling with my fingers I respond back, "eh-thank you, you too,"

Kai let's out breathe smile, flashing his white pearls, "Beautiful? Thanks, I guess,"

Stupid shit!

Trying to get out of this awkward situation I check my bare wrist, "aren't we getting late?"

Kai curses under his breath and we finally head out.

After a long 30 minute awkward drive, we finally stood outside the grand hotel, cars heading in before us and paparazzi all around the gate.

I made sure to bob my head down when we reached the gate so they couldn't get a shot of me, we didn't need the rumours starting again. Fame really isn't for me.

.

.

.