TWENTY VIII|"I love you more,"

Ava

5 years later...

"Ew Kai that's a horrible name," I pull a grimace face at the name Kai suggested

"Says the one who suggested Jr potato," he rolls his eyes

"Excuse me, I was only joking!"

"I mean, we could just be cliche and name it a common name," he suggests, shrugging while I stare in admiration at my new baby.

"No! It can't be, we have to be unique!" I whine continuing to think of a name.

After what felt like ages, I slouch back in my seat, "I give up, let's just call it sushi,"

"Finally," Kai sighs in relief, taking the fishbowl out of my hand and placing it on the table

I wanted a dog but apparently, Kai has trust issues with my being able to take care of a dog or any other domestic animal that requires more care. His reason was, 'Ava, knowing you, you'll forget you even have a dog and leave it behind in a park,'

Psh that's not true...

"I think the guests are here, let's go," Kai pulls me up from my sitting position, as we walk towards the door to greet the guest

"RHYS! And company?" I pull Rhys into a hug, who after reaches forward to hug Kai while I stare in confusion at the two guys he brought along with him.

"Oh sorry it was kinda last minute, hope you don't mind but that's my older brother and his friend," Rhys introduce pointing to the guys who greet us back

"Absolutely not! The parties in the backyard, just follow the hallway," I point the direction on the yard where all the food and drinks were placed.

Rhys walks in with his guest following behind, another familiar body appears in our view

"Sorry, wrong house, the parties next door," I point out the door towards a random house.

"Ha Ha Ava," Ethan rolls his eyes pulling me and Kai into a hug which I gladly return but not for long until I'm pulled back against Kai's chest.

Ethan walks into where rest of the guys where, while we stood at the door welcoming all Kai's friends in one by one.

"Yay, you made it!" I pull Aiden into an arm crushing hug

"I was forced to be here," he sighs, pulling away but still I could see his hidden smile

"Sure Aiden," Kai chuckles, rolling his eyes.

After a few more friends, finally appears our last guest, "Ava, Kai," he nods

"Squ-Mr Frasier," I fake cough, covering up my 'squ'

Squidward chuckles and shakes his head, "let's go, don't want the guest waiting too long," he walks in while we shut the door and follow behind him.

As soon as we enter the backyard, which was full of close family and for friends, all here to celebrate!

Time to drink!

"I don't think so," Kai looks down at me and glares

What? How?

"You were staring at the drinks table," he answers my questions while I pout in disappointment and instead look over at the cupcake table.