NINETEEN| "Are we there yet?"

Ava

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the hundredth time, my hands clapped together staring at Kai as he drives ahead

"Almost," he sighs

Kai woke me up early, saying that his going to take me somewhere, I refused since I had work but he made me call Aiden and strangely Aiden seemed fine with the idea, as long as I made up for the hours later.

Kai refused to tell me where he was taking me and kept saying it was a surprise but I had a feeling he was just finally fed up of me stealing all his food and was taking me to another state and dumping me there.

But he just simply laughed at my over-dramatic theory.

No...

"No" I gasped, smiling brightly as I notice the welcome sign

"Nope, we're just driving past this place," Kai says very seriously

"Seriously?" I frown at him, he turns to face me and breaks into a smile

"No seriously," He nods, smiling at me

This dumbass

I turn away from him, staring out the window, "I'm just joking," Kai laughs.

I won't believe anything he says until we're are both riding 'California screamin'.

"Do you believe me now?" Kai asks, holding the tickets in his hands as we stood in front of the Disneyland.

"HELL YEAH!" I jump into Kai, pulling him into a hug, Kai wraps his arms around me, laughing at my actions.

But I stop and back away, "Wait does that mean you're gonna kill after?" I frown, remembering our 'deal'

Kai gives me a blank look and smirks, "maybe," he winks and walks ahead, "So what do you wanna do first?"

"I want those!" I point at a couple walking past us with Minnie mouse and Micky mouse headbands.

I might as well live my best life before I die

Kai looks up to see what I'm pointing at, "Well, then let's go," He smiles leading us towards the gift shop.

"Ahw everything is so cute!" I gape at everything around, this store was literally Disney heaven

Spotting Minnie Mouse one, I grab it, turning around to Kai, "Here you go," I stand on my tip toes to put the Minnie Mouse headband on Kai's head.

"Oh No" he stands taller, putting his chin up, preventing me from putting the ears on.

I pout and frown, turning around but Kai stops me and takes the ears out my hand, bending down a little to place the ears over my head, "there,"

To cover my flustered face I look away, searching for a distraction, "go look at something in the corner, Look there's bunch of frozen stuff,"

Kai chuckles and walks off to look around, I take this chance to grab both of us the headbands and pay for them.

Even though this guy is blooming loaded, I am pretty much capable to pay for things myself, and I do feel bad since I've pretty much been relying on Kai for the past month or so.

"Thank you," I smile at the cashier and skip my way to Kai

"You done?" Kai asks, turning around