Q&A!!!!

Author: Okay first question, hmm, let's go for Aiden

Aiden: *shook* me?

Author: Yes you. And the question is, who ate you? Wait what?

Aiden: What is this nonsenses...?

Author: ehhh, ohh its a typo...they meant who are you...?

Aiden: Seriously-

Ava: That's mean how can you not recognise this man who only appears to tell me off and find reasons to fire me and only speaks a few words-oh probably that's why...

Aiden: *slightly nods and walks away*

Author: Okay...Well next question for Ava-

Rhys: no questions for me?

Author: Not yet honey sit back down.

Ava: ohh me what is it?

Author: lots of questions about your mental stability, eh for example, 'why are you abit crazy?'

Ava: I object your lord! Abit! That's insane I am much more.

Author: Okay Ava calm down...Okay how about, 'why art thou funny'

Ava: I paint dough not know...

Author:...what the? Anyways, last one for you, 'what's you're secret?'

Ava: Secret? Okay so basically you get a mixing bowl, add sad childhood, add cartoon obb-

Author: Ava no, stop *facepalm*...Anways let's just move on, Kai your turn!

Kai: I think my phones ringing-

Author: Kai sit back down, your phones not even with you. The question is, 'how did you capture Ava?'

Kai: I captured her? Basically I went outside and started waving around a packet of skittles and this crazed human being comes running from nowhere. Is that good enough?

Author: Yep amazing...Next, 'how are you so hot?'

Kai: You'll have to ask my parents.

Author: 'Do you ever get jealous of Rhys?'

Kai: No I understand they are just friends. *notices Ava and Rhys sat beside each other, gets up and sit between the two*. So as I was saying, I understand.

 So as I was saying, I understand

Author: No you don't. Oh look Rhys a question for you, 'how do you put up with Ava?'

Rhys: yay me! So I think the trick is-