TEN| "It's written in bold"

Ava

"Wow, Ava-"Aiden stops and looks down at his watch, "you're early." He says, clearly surprised.

"Damn right I am. So don't underestimate me Mr.-"I stop, since I clearly don't know Aidens surname, so I decide to go with,"Mr.greek,"god he didn't need to know that part

"That's not even my surname," he says, with his usual black look, to which I only shrug my shoulders.

"Okay, back to work!" he orders, and Aiden's back

Gheez okay...

After the news broke out of Kai's engagement, he rushed out of the café with Ethan following behind him.

Kai didn't come back to the café for a week and still hasn't been here. More articles had managed to get the news and almost every magazine or article company had the news shared on their page.

All about how another eligible bachelor was gone and wondering exactly who this mystery woman was.

Moi!

Oh, and I been oversleeping so I've been late to work since Rhys has been away for a while to visit family in Canada, I've lost my personal alarm clock. However, he should be back tonight!

Also, on the other hand, I've grown closer to Aiden, I think he might even have a crush on me.

Lies I tell myself

So that's that.

.

.

.

Work was as usual, boring and tiring. I couldn't even annoy Aiden because he kept shooing me away. Annoying Aiden has become my favourite hobby now.

The bell rang as the door opened when 6 people burst through laughing, all of them soaking wet. Is it raining outside? I look out the window to see that the sun is shining brightly, not a drop of rain. One of them looks like he'd rather be anywhere else but here, probably even in a jail cell.

They all take a seat in the corner booth while the miserable looking guy and a beautiful girl come to order,

"Can we get 5 cappuccinos please," Asks the beautiful girl, she then turns to Mr I hate life and asks, "what do you want Liam?"

The guy thinks for a bit then answers, "I'll have a café latte."

As I'm about to finalise the order the guy speaks again, "Actually, I'll have a black coffee"

Dark soul mix!

But after a second the guy changes his mind again, "You know what, I'll stick to a café latte."

Seriously dude, make your mind up!

The girl next to him speaks, "Just pick one, it's not that difficult," she says, rolling her eyes.

keeping my patience, I ask the customers, "Are you finale with the order, sir and madam?"

The guy opens his mouth to speak, but the girl beats him to it, "yes that's fine, thank you, Is it ok if you could take it to our table?"

They pay for the drinks and go take their seats, while I prepare the drinks. Aiden comes up to me, "Make sure you serve them well," he instructs and just walks away.

Why? Are they secretly celebrities?

As I'm preparing the drinks and thinking about Aiden's words, the cafe bell rings again as the door opens however, I don't look up not wanting to avert my attention away from the drinks.