i

"Isn't she so pathetic?" cackles my close friend, Jung Eun Ji.

I follow her gaze to a short pudgy girl several meters away from us. Her name's Im Na Yeon, and I think she's from class three. "Yeah," I agree. Then I walk over to Na Yeon, and stand in front of her, scrutinizing her.

Na Yeon, who already looks like her self esteem is pretty low, practically shrivels up when she sees me.

The look on her face empowers me, makes me motivated, and I smirk. "Go die, ugly bitch." I spit at her, mercilessly.

As Na Yeon's shoulders slump, she looks down at her feet. She nods a little, then begins to walk away.

By the time I make my way back to Eun Ji and the rest of the gang, they're all howling with laughter.

"That was so merciless and cruel of you." Eun Ji informs me, wiping away a tear caused by her unending laughter. "But that was hilarious as well!"

"Well, they don't call her Medusa for nothing." Choi Jin Rin comments.

I grin at the sound of my nickname. Most may be hurt or offended by being named after a Greek mythological monster, but I'm definitely not. In fact I'm quite proud of my nickname. Not just anyone can have a nickname like that, and it sure took a lot to earn such a reputation as the one I have now.

It took quite a while to earn the reputation as the school's coldblooded, merciless, badass girl that just doesn't give a damn about anyone's feelings. Am I proud of earning this reputation? As you can most likely already tell, I am.