ix

I stop in my tracks when I see Eun Ji and Hyun Seung together in the hallway. Right now we're supposed to be in the cafeteria eating or buying lunch, however seeing Hyun Seung and Eun Ji here makes me wonder what they're doing.

"Maybe Eun Ji's bullying someone again?" I guess, shrugging. "I guess it won't hurt to have a little fun." I say aloud to myself. Feeling high in spirits—and maybe a little sugar—I then prance over to them.

I make it just in time to catch sight of Hyun Seung land a flying punch right into the middle of the target's stomach, causing the victim to fall onto the floor in what I'm sure is agonizing pain. With his head down, I don't yet see his face.

However I catch sight of his hair, his bright mint hair, and I lightly suck in my breath when I see it. No. It could be someone else. I think, attempting to deny it. As I arrive next to Eun Ji, I spot the victim struggle on his knees to get back up. His breathing is jagged, and his skin is torn and scraped, as he'd fallen onto the hard floor multiple times.

When Eun Ji senses my presence, she turns towards me, grinning. "Isn't this funny?" She questions. "Finally getting back at the one that annoyed you so much."

I smile half heartedly. "Thanks," I reply, monotonously.

At my voice, the mint haired victim looks up, revealing his face. It's Yoongi, and although I'd already suspected it, I can't help but feel the slightest bit shocked. Similar to a beat up character in a drama, he has a black eye, and a bruised lip. When he spots me, he giggles. What the hell? I think. Is he retarded?

Hyun Seung seeing the expression on Yoongi's face, frowns. "What're you smiling at?" He snarls, then he slams Yoongi to the wall, one hand on Yoongi's right side.

For a second it looks like one of those cliche 'guy slams wall, then proceeds to kiss girl' scenes, and I find myself gagging at the thought. However my thoughts are proved otherwise when neither Yoongi nor Hyun Seung leans in to kiss the other.

Hyun Seung instead punches Yoongi multiple times in the face, until he falls onto the floor again.

Again, Yoongi picks himself up again, and bounces right back onto his feet, somehow still smiling.

What the fuck is wrong with Yoongi's attitude? I think, feeling odd.

Crossing her arms, Eun Ji glances at me, a slight scowl taking its rightful place on her face. "Why don't you entertain yourself?"

Having absolutely nothing to do, I grin lopsidedly. "Sure, why not?"

As I make my way over to Yoongi, I notice his eyes widen.

He tilts his head slightly to the left, as if wondering the reason for my arrival.

The answer is revealed when I smack him to the ground.

A red hand mark appears on his face, and I frown. I slap him over and over and over again, until I'm sure his face is numb.

With every hit I give, the stronger the strength in my hits and kicks and punches get. With every smile Yoongi gives me, even after having been hit by me ten times in a row, I get angrier.

So I hit him again, and again, hoping for a different reaction from him. Really any reaction besides the shit that he's giving me right now is better. The smiling, the almost seemingly happiness and joy from getting hurt, and especially the willingness. The tolerance, and how Yoongi is so willing to all this.

If it were any other, they would either most likely be on heir knees begging, or fighting back. However Yoongi doesn't fall into either of these categories, which just pisses me off like no other. 

So Yoongi stays silently still, as if waiting for me to hit him. He receives all the abuse, with an unwavering smile etched onto his face.