2

Louis grew up in a house full of girls, his mum and four sisters. His dad left when he was younger and his sisters have a different dad from him.

Louis was quite naive and never understood who was dangerous and who wasn't.

He joined a new school after being bullied for his choice in clothing.  He doesn't think about this time in his life much as he doesn't dwell on negatives too much.

——————————

Louis woke up to the sound of his alarm. Sitting up, he rubbed his eyes. He looked at his phone to see what day it was and he realised that it was his first day at his new school. His face lit up and he noted that he was going to be late if he didn't hurry. After showering, Louis walked to his wardrobe and picked his outfit which consisted of a fluffy sweatshirt, a pair of denim dungarees on top along with a pair of scuffed white converse.

Louis found his backpack and put a couple of colourful notebooks in along with his baby blue pencil case. He carried his bag downstairs and greeted his mum and sisters.

"I love your outfit Lou." His mum, Jay, smiled.

"Thank you mummy." Louis giggled.

"Hurry now go through and eat your breakfast so you won't be late." Jay smiled.

Louis nodded and ran through to the living room and sat at the table beside his sisters. He ate his breakfast just as their mum entered the living room.

"Are you excited Lou?" Jay asked.

"Yes, very excited." Louis giggled.

"That's good. Now remember what do you do of someone says something nasty to you?" His mum asked.

"I have to ignore them because they only want attention." Louis repeated what his mum had said a couple of days ago.

Jay nodded.

"Come on now everyone in the car." Their mum said.

The four girls went to the car while Louis went to the stairs.

"Where you going Lou?" Jay called.

"Forgot something." He replied.

"Okay be quick now." She said.

Louis ran upstairs and unplugged his phone and picked up his baby blue purse from his desk and ran back downstairs again. He walked out the door and Jay locked the door before they both got into the car.

About five minutes later they arrived at Louis' new school.

"Bye mummy." Louis waved before getting out of the car.

"Have fun Lou." Jay called back before driving off.

Louis was checking his phone when he walked into a hard chest.

"Oops." The person said.

"Hi." Louis giggled.

Louis looked up to see who he bumped into.

"You new?" They asked.

Louis nodded.

"M'Harry what's your name, love?" Harry said.

"Louis." He said.

"Come on darling, I'll take you to get your timetable." Harry told him.

Louis put his phone in his pocket and followed the taller boy. They reached the office where Harry asked for Louis' timetable. They were late for their first class as the bell rang but Louis didn't know that.