3

"Come on lets tryout"

Gigi and Louis each did a routine and everyone was waiting to see if they made it to their chosen positions or not. Everyone was chatting to each other when the head coach and team leader walked towards them.

"Right we will go through the list of people and tell you what you will be in the team." The coach said.

The team leader went through names.

"Gigi you will be a flyer along with Louis." She said.

Gigi and Louis looked at each other and smiled widely. The team leader continued to go through the names until she finished. Everyone then started discussing possible routines but the team leader interrupted them.

"Coach and I have discussed who we would like to be assistive team leader and we came to the decision that Louis should be it." She said and smiled at Louis.

"Louis' routine was something different and he is one of the smaller ones so I imagine that he will make a great flyer and assistive leader." The coach said.

Everyone congratulated him with the exception of a couple of girls but Louis didn't think anything of it. The rest of the period was spent discussing what they could do for routines.

"Okay everyone go get changed. Next period we will be starting to put together a routine. Good work everyone see you tomorrow." The team leader called.

The students all piled back into school and Louis went into the changing room where he found Harry getting changed. Harry was shirtless and Louis couldn't help but stare. He couldn't pull his eyes away in time as Harry turned round to catch Louis staring.

"How was cheerleading?" Harry smiled, noticing him stare.

"It was good, Gigi and I are both flyers." Louis told him.

"Amazing, love." Harry said, noticing Louis' blush at the nickname.

Louis nodded and changed back into his clothes from before and gave Harry his kit back. The two headed to English just before the bell rang.

When English ended, Harry and Louis headed to lunch. Louis saw Gigi and ran up and hugged her. Harry stared after him fondly. Harry reached the table and sat beside Niall. Harry was sitting opposite Louis who was talking to Gigi. Niall nudged him.

"You are so whipped Harry." He laughed.

Harry looked at him.

"He's not even been here for a whole day and you're already falling for him. New record Haz." Liam said and laughed.

Harry simply nodded in agreement.

"Hazzie." Louis said.

Harry turned his attention to the small boy and smiled.

"Yeah?" Harry asked.

"I'm going to phone my mum and ask to go to your house after, okay?" Louis told him.

Harry nodded.

Louis picked up his phone and clicked his mum's number and held the phone to his ear.

"Hi mummy. Can I go to Harry's house after school?" He asked, then listening to his mum's answer. "Harry is nice mummy... okay I'll phone you later bye bye." Louis said and hung up.

Harry smiled.

"Mummy said yes. Can I meet you after sixth period?" Louis asked.

"Yeah I think Niall is in your last class. Niall you have Chemistry sixth period don't you?" Harry said.