14

Exams were over and the students had officially left school. All that was left was for prom to happen then everyone would go their separate ways.

The group had put their money together for a limo to collect everyone and take them to the hotel.

Everyone agreed to meet at Louis' house because they knew he'd be the last to be ready.

Gigi, Zayn, Niall and Liam waited in Louis' living room. Their families chatted to one another and took a few photos.

Louis was standing in view of the mirror, checking one last time that everything was in place. His dress was emerald green, specially picked as it was the same shade as Harry's eyes. He'd paired the dress with gold heels. His makeup was a little more than usual. He wore a plain eye look but added a light pink lipstick.

He heard a small knock on his door and he turned to see his mum standing their. She had tears in her eyes as she admired her only son.

"Mum, don't cry. You'll make me cry." Louis told her.

"Sorry, boo." Jay said.

Louis hugged her.

"Come on, everyone is waiting." Jay said quietly.

Louis nodded and his mum left to head downstairs. Louis looked at himself one final time.

"This is it." He muttered to himself.

He walked downstairs and soon felt all eyes on him. When he got to the final step, Harry was waiting. He smiled wide at him and held his hand out for him to take. At that moment, Jay and Anne had snapped a photo of their sons together.

Harry wore a Navy suit with a blue tie that was the same shade as Louis' eyes. Niall wore a tan suit, Liam sported a classic black suit. Zayn also wore a black suit but his tie was a lilac colour that matched the colour of Gigi's dress.

After countless photos, the group were ushered into the limo and they soon set off to the hotel.

When they arrived, the group got a photo outside the hotel before heading inside. They soon split up to meet their other friends. Harry and the boys met with the other footballers while Gigi and Louis headed to meet with the cheerleaders.

—————

Later on in the night, everyone was dancing. Louis and Harry held hands and Harry twirled Louis around.

Soon after, a slow song came on and couples began to dance in time to the song. Louis' head rested on Harry's chest while Harry's rested on top of Louis' head. Louis has wrapped his arms around Harry's neck, Harry's hands round Louis' waist. They swayed slowly, enjoying the comfortable silence between them. Louis couldn't believe that in the short time he had known Harry and his friends, he felt like he'd known them forever. From his first day of his new school, the car crash and saying 'I love you' to the boy he loved most, Louis had experienced a lot.

"What you thinking about baby?" Harry whispered to him.

Louis looked up to him and smiled.

"Just what has happened this year. I came here not knowing anyone but now I have the best friends I could've asked for. I've also got the best boyfriend I could've only dreamed of." Louis told him.

Harry kissed him softly.

"You've come a long way this year." Harry admitted.

"And you've been there the whole time." Louis said.

The couple swayed in time to the song and stayed silent. The song soon came to an end and they went to sit somewhere quiet. Harry sat on a seat at an empty table and pulled Louis onto his lap. Louis was sat sideways on Harry's lap and he lay his head in the crook of Harry's neck.

"I love you Harry." Louis said.

"I love you more." Harry argued.

"Not possible." Louis stated.

Harry just looked at him with curiosity, "How?"

"Well I love you more than I've ever loved anyone outside of my family. It still hasn't sunk in that I have the most amazing boyfriend that I could ever have asked for and I just love you more than I can put into words." Louis rambled.

Harry kissed him. The kiss was sweet and Louis kissed back.

"You look so beautiful Lou." Harry commented.

"Thank you Haz. You look very handsome." Louis giggled.

Harry admired him with eyes full of fondness. He loved this boy more than anything and would give everything up if it meant being with him.

Louis stood up and held his hand out for Harry. Confused, Harry took his hand and Louis lead him outside of the hotel.

"Why are we out here?" Harry asked as he sat on a bench outside.

"I wanted to look at the stars." Louis said and he sat beside his best friend.

The two boys sat in comfortable silence holding hands. In each of their heads, they thought of their future together and the adventures they would get up to.

The boy who wore dresses had fallen madly and deeply in love with a boy he never thought he would call his.

The End?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Would anyone want a sequel or for this book to continue?