8

The morning after the two boys became official, Louis phoned Gigi and told her all about the date. She was so happy for him. Harry texted the boys' groupchat and told them and they all congratulated him and were also happy for him.

A week later, Louis was round at Harry's yet again and was completing some of the maths homework they were assigned.  Harry had already finished and so was writing in one of his notebooks.

Little Black Dress just walked into the room, making heads turn, can't stop looking at you.

He was starting to write a song and planned to play it to Louis once he finished it.  He was quickly brought back to reality when Louis yawned and stretched his arms out.

"Tired, doll?" Harry asked.

"That's a new name." Louis commented.

Harry smiled at him.

"Hazzy?" Louis asked.

"Yeah?" Harry replied.

"Will you teach me how to play guitar?" The petite boy asked, pointing to the acoustic in the corner of the room.

"Yeah, I'll need to tune it I think. I've not played it in ages." Harry told him, getting up to fetch the guitar and taking a seat on his bed.

He quickly tuned the guitar then told Louis to sit on his lap.  Louis eagerly sat on the taller boy's lap and Harry placed the guitar on Louis' lap.  He showed him a couple of chords and Louis caught on quickly.

"Haz, what other instruments can you play?" Louis asked.

"I can play piano and I used to play a little bit of drums." Harry told him.

"Can you sing?" Louis asked.

"A little bit, I'm not that good though." Harry said.

"Will you sing something with the guitar?" Louis asked, showing puppy eyes.

Harry nodded and Louis sat beside him as he picked the guitar back up. He thought for a moment or two about what song he wanted to play and decided he would play what he had of his song about Louis. He had already written some of the song but still needed to write the rest.

"Little black dress, just walked into the room. Making heads turn can't stop looking at you." He sang slowly and strummed a tune after that bit and carried on with another verse he wrote, "Little black dress, did you come here alone? It's too late, too late, too late to go home." Then he played a tune after that as well.

"Did you write that Haz?" Louis asked.

"Yes, Lou." Harry told him.

"I wore a black dress to Zayn's party." Louis thought aloud.

"Yes, love, it's about you." Harry pointed out with a laugh.

"Oh." Louis realized it was in fact about him.

"Is that okay?" Harry asked.

"It's alright, yeah." Louis smiled.

"That's it!" Harry said, excitedly writing down the previous words Louis said.  Louis was confused until Harry started playing again.

"It's alright, alright, alright, you know." Harry played and he was excited to have more lyrics to the song. Harry hugged louis and Louis hugged him back.

"Thank you, love." Harry mumbled into Louis as they hugged.

Louis pulled back then pulled Harry's face down to him. Their lips connected and they moved in sync with each other before pulling back, "No hazzy, thank you for the song." Louis smiled at him.