+ chapter six +

I know Dan is older than me, and Brittany is the same age as him, well she is 15 but still older than me.

I saw her with him, while he was in his locker when and he was trying to talk to her but i think she is talking too much.

So she doesn't know he is blind?

She gave me a little glare and continued talking to Dan while i went to eat with my best friend Lexi.

We sat on our table, well not ours if not the school's...

You get what i mean

After talking for a little our other best friend Ally came and Lexi and her starting talking about a party, i was thinking about Dan and Brittany

It's only been a day and guys are already killing for her.

Like, today before school i saw her making out with Liam hawthorn.

Even with my ex boyfriend Shane.

Shane is 16 too so he was 15 when we dated.

First she talks to them

And later talk to Dan?

Hahaha no.

I will grab those fake lip-

"Melissa"

I shoot my head up and see Lexi and Ally watching me.

"What?"

Ally stared at me and after a while said " We were asking you if you were going with us to the party?"

"Uh.. don't think so.."

"WHAT WHY?!" They both exclaimed.

"There are going to be hot seniors in there and you have to go and find a guy for you" Lexi said while winking

They are seniors.

Those parties are always crazy!

Its my first time going to one of those, but i still know they are crazy and they make you have a huge hangover.

But first of all most of the people are not even allowed to drink.

"And you have to wear something really, hot" Ally said while smiling but like in a creepy way.

"Oh yeah a skirt, or a tight dress and heels and mak-"

"Makeup!" Both of them screamed causing me to roll my eyes.

"Guys i don't wanna wear that, its just a party" i said.

I really didn't wanted to go but my friends do.

"Lissa, it's a senior party we have to go!" Lexi said.

Ally and Lexi really wanted to go and i mean i don't want to but they are my friends so i think that for this time i will.

"Alright"

"WOOOO!" They both yelled and started giggling like crazy.

"Let's go shopping!" They said while taking me.

-

Hours and hours and now we're getting ready for the party.

We decided to go all in dresses.

Lexi will go with a purple dress and some black heels, Ally will go with a pink dress and pink heels and i am going with a red dress and also heels.

Im doing my makeup, well something like that..

So after they helped me to get ready Lexi's brother took us to the party.

I mean he's gonna be there too.

He's name is Travis, he is 17 almost 18 and he is really good at sports, and has green eyes with blonde hair, and has a good body.

We entered the house and i instantly felt the smell of alcohol enter my nose, they are so many people in here.

I don't see my friends anymore.

Wow, they left me.

So i went to the kitchen and took a drink not alcoholic.

I see people enter the house but i see someone and instantly my eyes go wide.

Dan's here.

-

Dans POV:

"I don't wanna go" i say to my grandparents

"Son, you are blind we know, but you can still have fun" my grandpa said as he started to touch my shoulder.

"Oh dan, baby please go have fun" my grandma said almost like if she was crying or was about to.

A party?

Is it going to be worth it?

"Fine"

"Yes baby, now go and take a shower and i will prepare your clothes" my grandma said kissing me in the forehead before she left.

And my grandpa just laughed at how my grandma was acting.

After i took a shower i touched my clothes and put them on.

When i was done they dropped me in the house i guess.

I was standing there for like 5 minutes until a girly voice (annoying) came to me.

"Hi dan" britanny said giggling.

"Hello" i said awkwardly

"Let's go inside" she said to me while taking my arm and wrapped it with hers.

When we entered the house, i smelled the alcohol and drugs.

Britanny started talking to me but i couldn't hear her with the music.

What if instead of britanny talking

It was Melissa.

It would be much better.