+ chapter twenty-four +

Melissa's Pov:

I cant believe he is moving, after all we went through, after all these memories together, they are all just gonna disappear once he leaves, and i can't let that happen.

I was laying in my warm - yet cold bed, thinking about what would happen when Dan moves with his grandfather, what would happen to them, and most importantly, what would happen to us?

When he's grandfather shared the news with us , we both had like a little moment of thinking, made us realize that this would probably be the last time together. While his grandfather was stoked, we were surprised and loss of words.

Two weeks later, he is heading to California in 6 days, and they will have a better and different life from here, he will meet new friends, discover a new culture and new girls.

I'm turning 15 in 4 days, so it will be the first and last time celebrating my birthday with him, it won't be the same knowing that he's gonna be here, but when i turn 16 he's probably gonna be with his new friends.

It will all change, for both, Dan and i.

Dan's Pov:

6 days before i leave, my grandfather's been coming every single hour to ask me if i have all set, and if i'm ready to leave all behind.

But i'm sure that i'm not ready and i don't think i'll ever be, knowing that Melissa won't be with me throughout every change, makes me shed a tear.

I will miss the way her lips moved with mine, the way her hair felt whenever we laid down together and i would tangle my fingers in between it, the way you could feel her presence even when you realize you can't see, it made me cry and realize that i will miss the love of my life.

I'm in my bed thinking of all the events we spent together and will remember forever.

I hope this last days in here, she will help me make this days the best moments i will ever have, but not only for me but also for her.

I'll try to make this a memorable week for both of us.

-

This was the cheesiest chapter i ever wrote lol until now, enjoy guys i love you.

-m