+ chapter seventeen +

I woke up with a horrible headache and a bloody forehead i could still feel the blood but it seems like Nicole took me to a dark place cause i can't see anything.

After moving around the place i feel something touching my feet, i shrug it off but i felt the same thing, again. So i kicked it to see what it was, but it only ended with something poking me, i wanted to see what it was but in the dark it was obvious that i couldn't.

I'm worried sick about Dan, he said he was gonna take some fresh air but he never came back, i asked to come but he declined so i danced until i decided to check on him, but when i went outside i just got hit by something and blacked out, i need to find dan that's for sure, he could be anywhere and that's worrying me, what if it was too late? What if he was already dead?

Am i dead to?

Or am i just dreaming

I decided to move my feet again but only ended up with the same object poking me, i tried to move my hands but they were chained, i tried to move again and again but i could only see the dark room i did the only thing i can think of  before i knew it a very loud scream left my mouth yelling and asking for help over and over again.

That's when i see the dark spacious room, but i almost go blind by the glowing light that means someone opened a door, someone just got in and it's here.

Maybe this is my savior, i hope i could see his face and say thank you, suddenly my thoughts were granted cause the "unknown" took of his mask but that's when it makes sense it's a girl not a boy, the same girl who kidnapped me,

Nicole.

This girl must really hate me, and now she has a plan to destroy me

And i won't be able to do anything to stop it.

I wanted to see if Dan was okay, but she was gonna slap me or something, so i decided to stay quiet. Nicole took a lot of things out of her backpack containing a hammer, knife, and some candy.

But after that she whispered in my ear "sweet dreams" i felt something hit me in the head, and that's when i realized that she hit me with her backpack.

And it hurt

She should stop hitting me in the head.

- 2days later-

Dan's Pov:

2 days, 2 days on this dungeon and i haven't heard about Melissa since then, and i wanna know if she is still alive and in here, just please

Let her be alive.

Please.

Melissa's Pov:

2 days and still haven't seen Dan, I'm starting to think that Nicole killed him 2 days ago or starved him to death, but just please tell me that he is alive.

-

Hey, new chapter :) hope you like it.

-monica