E p i l o g u e

An extra chapter for all of you dear followers, thanks all of you for reading this story!

             ✨Old Dan here, such a baby :(✨

(Hey guys, it's dan speaking, I wanted to thank you for keeping up with this story and finishing it, I hope you all follow me and Melissa on our journey, love y'all)

_____________

I look over at Dan sitting in the comfy chair placed right in the center of our backyard, he had his cane near by on his right side and on the table I can still see the glass filled with the lemonade I prepared for him, telling him I made it with love just for him.

I continue washing the dishes and concentrating on scrubbing all the crumbs and dirt off of them. Living as a married couple is tougher than I thought, Dan despite of his condition still tries to help me with whatever I'm having a hard time with, now that I'm 4 months pregnant It's more demanding and tiring. However, Dan always finds a way to make everything better, he prepares bubble baths to make me feel relaxed and just peaceful, he gives me body massages and doesn't complain of doing them every single day, and whenever I feel too exhausted to continue cleaning he tells me to have a break and let him finish it all. Oh and let's not forget, he always reminds me that he loves me everyday.

As I was lost in my own world I could here laughter, I rapidly closed the tap off and placed the clean dishes on the dish rack, eager to go and see what was going on outside. I walk over to the glass door and open it, I was cleaning my hands on the already wet apron from all the washing when I spotted my 4 year old son Jason, who's full name is Jason Levi Silverstone, running around while he yelled "Daddy!" "Daddy!" and crashed right into his daddy's arms, he really had a strong bond with Dan, but also shared a good relationship with me, I just wonder if he is gonna be a Daddy's boy when he's much older or if he's gonna be a mommy's boy, hmmm we'll just have to wait for the time to come and see.

Not wanting to interrupt the beautiful moment of watching my two boys cuddling with their eyes closed just holding each other in silence, with a smile on my face I turn to open the door to head back inside when I hear "Mommy!" I look back and see them both looking at my direction, with time Dan has gotten better at recognizing voices from a distance and even though he can't really see you, you know that he knows exactly where you are so it's like he's really looking into your eyes.

"Hi sweetie, cómo estás?"
(How are you?)

I have been teaching him some Spanish since I really wanted him to be able to communicate with my family side and wanted to share our culture with my kids.

"Hi momma, bien y vos?"
(good, and you?)
While sending me a toothy grin, showing his cute gums that displayed his white teeth.

"También muy bien cariño, te amo"
(Also really good honey, I love you)