+ chapter twenty-one +

Dan's Grandma Pov:

I entered my little Danny boy's room and dropped the laundry basket on his bed, took out his shirts, pants, underwear, and shorts and put them nicely and neatly on his bed.

I opened his underwear drawer while singing to "Sweet Home Alabama" and started organizing his underwear one by one, i gently put one over other and moved on with the shirts to hang them on his closet then pants, and the shorts i just folded them and lay them on his other drawer.

While humming the lyrics, i found a note at the end of the basket after i finished folding all the clothes, i furrowed my eyebrows and wondered who put it there? Was that Frank? (Husband)
Or was it Dan?

I grabbed the letter which was inside an envelope, which probably means that is urgent.

I know i shouldn't open this but what if my grandson is in danger? Frank and i promised his parents that if anything happened we would protect him, and the baby..

Yeah, Dan's mom was pregnant when they died in the accident, so now we just have Dan..

I opened the envelope and took the letter of it, i just read the first word and already got chills, i decided i would read it outside of his room or just walking around the house while reading.

I opened it and had a worried look on my face, i couldn't stop the nerves, i need it to tell Dan, right now, before it's too late, i had my hand on my forehead and the other had the letter, the letter i shouldn't have read.

I took a step back, but yelled when i felt myself falling from the 2nd floor to the stairs, i rolled and rolled onto the stairs until every bone was broken, i couldn't talk i felt blood everywhere and my eyes shutting, i wanted to tell Dan, but it was too late, i was already gone and dead.

Cliffhanger lol

Vote for this chapter and comment if you liked it, thank you for reading, ly.

-m