+ chapter eighteen +

"Let's do something you tell me where is Dan and i'll tell you what you wanna know" i propose to Nicole who is right now getting annoyed by me.

"You are going to tell me what i want to know if you don't want to die" she said, she knows i will tell her cause it makes me angry, eager, and confused. I mean why did she took Dan hostage if she hates me?

There's a lot to discuss with her, i want answers and she wants answers, so let's talk.

"Alright, you want to know all the information?and i wanna know why do you have Dan somewhere in this place , if he's dead i won't tell you anything cause i will call the co-"

"You are not going to call anybody, cause if you do then im gonna stab you so hard, you'll die instantly" she told me, and i stood quiet. Seconds later she started talking again.

"Ask a question and later I'm gonna ask you back"

"Okay"

"Why did you took Dan as hostage?"

"Cause i know you love him so i kidnapped him and later kidnapped you"

"Why did you follow Dan outside while you were in the dance, you knew something was wrong, right?"

"Yeah.. i mean he can't see so i thought.. that may..maybe..he was los-"

"LIAR!"

"He can't se-"

"YOU WANTED TO SAVE HIM RIGHT?, WHO TOLD YOU?! HUH?!? IM GONNA KILL THEM FOR TELLING YOU! UGHHH!!"

Them?
What does she mean by them?

"He can't see i wanted to see if he was okay!"

"Next question"

Bipolar

"No, Why did you captured me again, why don't you like me? Huh?"

She rolled her eyes at me and was about to say something when i asked her once again, "WHY DONT YOU LIKE ME!?" "Huh?" "WHA-"

She grabbed a knife and put it on my neck, i was breathing calmly and swallowing hard and she started touching her pockets and grabbing something from there, when Nicole finally grabbed the mysterious object and brought it to our faces, my throat almost dried and i couldn't believe who were in the picture.

I felt betrayed, we went to parties together, we went shopping together, when she wanted to go to the salon i went too, but later when we stopped hanging, we stopped talking.

I thought we were best friends but i guess she was with Nicole all this time.

Lexi, i never expected this, and when ally finds out she's gonna be mad, really mad and i will too but right now there are two things that i wanna do, 1. Find ally so we can kill Lexi together, 2. Find Dan and make sure my boyfriend its okay.

Yes i know i said boyfriend, and let me tell you if felt right.

Super right.

-

We have friends that can be fake you just never know.

Hey, i wanna start doing covers on youtube, if you liked this chapter please comment,vote thankss :)
-Monica