+ chapter nineteen +

"Why don't you help me?" I asked Dan as i desperately tried to get him out of the room

Yes, i found him he was sitting there watching to nothing but darkness right in the dungeon,  while I'm trying to get him out of here before Nicole comes and kills us for real.

"I can't see!"

Oh right.

"Well stand back and let me open this cell"

Minutes passed and i started sweating waiting for Nicole to come, but i finally opened the cell and got my boyfrie- i mean Dan.. out of here and ran.

We were holding hands because i need to protect him, and i need him to be fine so when all of this is over i can finally look him in the eyes even though he can't see me, but later stare at his lips and just kiss him with all my strength and i just hope he can kiss me back.

While we were running i heard a door open and close, that made me run faster and Dan would probably trip but we need to get out.

I didn't know we were running in the opposite direction because this place has a lot of rooms and its really enormous, but since it's Nicole's house i suppose, she knows all of her mansion's  places.

I saw the view of Nicole  smiling and holding an axe, she was waving at us and later she started running and running, i stood there
not being able to move she was so close i could feel the axe burning my skin when it grazed my arm but my legs where moving and i saw Dan helping me run, so we grabbed hands again and started running as fast as we could, the door was closing and Nicole almost hit us with axe when we went through the door and heard a yell of anger.

I saw Dan all sweaty and scared he was breathing hard, so i just did the only thing that came to my mind, touched his cheek and kissed him.

He kissed me back instantly like if he was waiting for the kiss to happen, his hand went from his lap to my waist and mine went to his neck and we started making out. ( i feel so awkward writing love scenes but i love them too at the same time haha)

After kissing we hold hands again and found our way back home, also thinking on our kissing session, i hope there's more of that..

Yeah I hope..

Hi guys i made this chapter before going to sleep, i liked this chapter i feel like it was more descriptive, oh and i love watching love scenes but alone not with people lol, goodnight love you :)

-Monica