finally some happiness?

Hi, since I was bored and didn't want to learn for my maths test, I continued writing. I hope you like the story so far and thanks again for your comment @genocidersyo2015 

"Stop!" someone commanded and Shadow and Scourge's gang looked at a white bat who was standing a few feet away from them. "Stop hurting him or I'll call the police." the bat said and Scourge put his knife back into his pocket. "Fine." Scourge said but took Shadow by his shirt and whispered "This isn't over yet." Scourge pushed Shadow to the ground once again and ran off with his gang. 

"Are you okay?" the bat asked and helped Shadow up. "Yeah, thanks." Shadow replied and looked into her eyes. "I'm Rouge the Bat. What's your name?" Rouge said and looked interested at Shadow. "I'm Shadow. Nice to meet you." Shadow replied and smiled at the beautiful bat but his smile soon faded as his father came to his mind. "Is something wrong?" Rouge asked as she noticed Shadow's change of mood. "Yeah, I just remembered that I have to go home. My father doesn't like it when I come home to late." Shadow replied sounding a bit nervous. "... Okay. I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye!" Rouge replied and their ways separated. 

*At Rouge's place*

Rouge walked into her room and into the kitchen where Luna, Rouge's mother, was making dinner. "Hi mum." Rouge greeted and smiled at her mother. "Hi Rouge. Dinner's ready in about half an hour." Luna replied already knowing what her daughter was going to ask. "Okay. Then I'll go into my room and call Amy." Rouge replied and went upstairs. She let herself fall onto her bed and dialed Amy's number on her smart phone. 

"Hi Rouge, what's up." Amy asked excited.
"Oh nothing much. How are things going at your place?" Rouge replied.
"It's as boring as ever but tomorrow Sonic and I are going on a double date with Silver and Blaze." Amy answered and almost freaked out.
"Okay, okay calm down again. .... I have to tell you something?" Rouge said and Amy was quiet.
"And what?" Amy asked impatiently.
"Today I was talking to the principal of the school I'll be going and as I was waiting I saw that really handsome black and red hedgehog. Later as I went out of the school I saw three girls and three boys and that cute hedgehog. One guy wanted to cut him with a pocket knife but I stopped him. His name is Shadow and then we talked until he said that he has to go home." Rouge said already daydreaming of Shadow.
"Looks like you have a crush on that hedgehog." Amy said excited. 
"I think you're right. .... Well I have to go, dinner is almost ready." Rouge answered.
"Okay, don't forget to call me tomorrow, you have to tell me everything about your new school. Bye!" Amy said.
"I'll, bye!" Rouge replied and hung up.

"I just hope he's in the same class as I'm and can be friend." Rouge said and walked back to her mother. 

*At Shadow's place*

Shadow slowly opened the door and tried to be as quiet as he could to avoid being caught by his father. His father was sitting in front of the fireplace and watching the fire. Shadow almost got to his room but was pulled back by his shirt. Mephiles, Shadow's father, pushed him against the wall and then took him by his neck. "Where were you? And don't dare lying to me!" Mephiles asked angrily. "I got detention and then some guys from my class stopped me." Shadow replied nervously. "You're lying! How dare you lie to me!" Mephiles hissed and lifted him up by his neck. Shadow started to panic and tried to get his father's hands off of his neck but as always failed. "D-dad, I-I can't b-breath." Shadow said while he tried to stay conscious. 

Mephiles noticed that Shadow almost passed out and let go off him causing Shadow to bump on the floor. Before Shadow had a chance to get up his father roughly took him on his upper arm and Shadow yelped. Mephiles dragged him into a room in the cellar and chained Shadow's hands to the wall. In the room were all kinds of whips and knifes and other stuff to torture Shadow. "Since you didn't show up in time I had enough time to think of a punishment for you." Mephiles evilly whispered into Shadow's right ear and Shadow started shivering as Mephiles pulled a blindfold over Shadow's eyes and ripped his shirt off. "I'll be right back." Mephiles added and went out of the room.

After two minutes Shadow heard someone entering the room and he didn't even want to know what Mephiles will do to him this time. Shadow could fell that Mephiles stood behind him and shivered even more. "My dear son, you don't need to be afraid. It will just hurt a lot." Mephiles said evilly and pressed the hot branding iron on his right shoulder blade. Shadow yelped and clenched his teeth together, not allowing himself to show weakness in front of his father who just wanted to hear him scream in agony. Shadow just took deep breaths to deal with the pain and after five minutes Mephiles put the iron away and looked angrily at his son. Mephiles pressed his fingers on Shadow's burn and Shadow flinched. "You better don't lie to me again. You'll stay down here until I come back and get you." Mephiles said and left after he put the blindfold off of Shadow. 

After Shadow heard the door of the cellar was locked, he started crying and leaned his head against the wall. "I've told you the truth." Shadow said between sobs and closed his eyes. 

Later in the evening Mephiles went back into the cellar and found a sleeping Shadow with a tear-stained face. Mephiles smirked at the sight of his son and unlocked the chains around Shadow's wrists and Shadow fell to his hands and knees, causing him to hiss slightly as his burn on his shoulder stretched. "Get out of my sight I don't want to see you until tomorrow." Shadow nodded and ran upstairs and into his room. He lay down on his stomach and cried himself to sleep again. 

And the second chapter is done. Hope you like it. I try to update tomorrow but I can't promise cause I have to study for my maths test.