Shadow's birthday

Hey guys, sorry for not updating sooner, I was a bit busy lately. Thanks for all your votes and comments I really appreciate it.
I hope you like the new chapter.
IMPORTANT: I do NOT own the picture!!!

*With Rouge*

"Shadow!" Rouge yelled and shoot up in her bad and started crying. "Rouge is everything okay?" Luna asked as she entered Rouge's bedroom. Rouge looked at her mother and ran to her to hug her. "Did you have a nightmare?" Luna asked and set down beside Rouge. "Yes, it was horrible." Rouge said and hugged her mother even more as she continued crying. "Do you want to talk about it. It helps." Luna said and stroke Rouge's hair. "I dreamed that Shadow was killed." Rouge replied between sobs. "Hey baby, I'm sure Shadow is fine. Do you want to have breakfast you have to get up in half an hour anyway?" Luna said. "Yes, I'll come in a few minutes Rouge said and let go of her mother.

"I hope you are okay." Rouge whispered and stood up to get dressed. After she brushed her teeth she went downstairs and helped her mother in the kitchen. "By the way, who is this Shadow guy you're always talking about?" Luna asked. "He's a friend of mine and hopefully my boyfriend soon." Rouge said happily. "Why haven't I met him yet." Luna asked. "You were working yesterday and his father doesn't like it when he isn't home." Rouge said and lowered her ears as she said the last part. "Rouge, is something wrong?" Luna asked concerned. "No, it's just ... never mind." Rouge replied. "Rouge you can tell me everything. Please tell me what's bothering you." Luna said and looked even more worried. "I-I can't. I promised him that I won't tell anyone." Rouge replied and was close to crying again. "Okay, but you can always come to me if something is wrong." Luna said and then stood up and placed the plates in the sink. "I'll when it's necessary." Rouge said and grabbed her school bag. "See you later." Rouge said and left the house. "Have fun at school." Luna replied.

*With Shadow*

Shadow was still handcuffed to the roof of the room and asleep but was quickly awakened as his father poured a bucket with ice-cold water over him. Shadow hissed as the water touched the slashes on his back. "Happy birthday son, get comfy, today you have a very long lesson to be taught." Mephiles said with a evil grin and looked at his razor sharp claws. "But before we get started you'll take a shower and eat breakfast. We wouldn't want you to be death, now would we?" Mephiles said and unchained Shadow who fall to his hands and knees, causing his slashes to reopen. Shadow hissed and Mephiles roughly pulled him up to his feet. Shadow limped out of the room and Mephiles followed him upstairs. 

*With Rouge*

The bell rang and Rouge looked worried through the classroom. "Hi Rouge, what's up." someone said pulling her out of her thoughts. "Oh, hi Kathy. Have you seen Shadow today?" Rouge asked as Kathy sat down beside her. "No, maybe he's sick." Kathy replied and Rouge looked a bit worried. "Hey, you okay? You look a bit worried." Kathy said and waved a hand in front of Rouge's face, pulling her out of her thoughts again. "Wha- no, everything is okay." Rouge replied and Kathy just looked confused. "I'll visit him after school." '... Oh Shadow, I hope you are okay.' Rouge thought.

*With Shadow*

Shadow stepped inside the shower and turned the water on. He hissed as the water hit his reopened slashed. 'Why is he doing this? I've never done anything wrong.' Shadow thought and started crying as all the horrible memories of his father came to his mind. He washed the dried blood out of his fur as good as he can.
Five minutes later Shadow stepped out of the shower and got dressed but didn't put a shirt on because first, it wouldn't be that pleasant for his back and second, his father would rip it off anyway. 

Shadow went into the kitchen and took an apple and began eaten but he wasn't alone for long. "Hurry!" Mephiles said and Shadow did what he was told. "I want to give you your birthday present. *Mephiles took a small box out of his pocket* Happy Birthday son!" Mephiles said and Shadow looked confused and worried at the same time. "W-what's in there?" Shadow asked and Mephiles began to grin and opened the box. In the box were two silver rings. "Why do you give me earrings." Shadow asked. "You'll see." Mephiles said with an evil grin and grabbed Shadow by his upper arm. "Come on!" Shadow gulped as he got dragged in the cellar once again. 

Mephiles chained him do the wall and his back was touching the wall, much to Shadow's discomfort. He would try to struggle but he knew that his father would slap him again when he did so. Shadow began to shake slightly as his father took one of the earrings. "Father what are you doing?" Shadow asked scared. "That!" Mephiles said and pushed the earring through Shadow's right ear, earning an earsplitting scream from Shadow. Shadow started crying and blood dropped down on his ear and on the side of his face. "W-why a-are y-y-you d-do-doing t-this?" Shadow asked between sobs. "Because it's fun hearing you scream in pain." Mephiles said before he pushed the second earring a bit underneath the first one. Mephiles earned another earsplitting scream from Shadow and began to laugh evilly. "W-why can't you just kill me?" Shadow asked and continued crying ignoring the pain in his ear as good as possible. "Where would the fun be in that if I wouldn't hear your screams of pain anymore? Besides you have to suffer because it was all your fault." Mephiles said and looked angry and sad at the same time.

What is Mephiles talking about? Find out in the next chapter.
I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as I can. I'm also working on a new fanfiction which will have longer chapters
Until next time, bye.