Punishment

Thanks for all the votes on the last chapter. 

*with Rouge*

Rouge went into her bedroom, pulled her smart phone out and dialed Amy's phone number. 

"Hi Rouge!" Amy said cheerfully. 
"Hi Amy, how was your double date?" Rouge asked.
"Weeeeell ... hehehe ... it kinda got out of hand." Amy said.
"What have Sonic and Silver done this time." Rouge asked already knowing that the boys must have done something stupid.
"We were at the cinema and watched a movie. The film was one of the best I've ever seen and..."
"Amy come to the point." Rouge interrupted Amy.
"Okay. We walked into a new bar and the boys got a little bit too much alcohol." Amy said.
"A 'little'?" Rouge asked not believing Amy.
"Okay way too much alcohol." Amy corrected.
"Thought so. And what did they do then?" Rouge asked
"They started a fight with some guys because Sonic and Silver thought that they wanted to flirt with me and Blaze." Amy said and Rouge giggled.
"I'm sure the two are still asleep now." Rouge said after she stopped giggling.
"Yeah they are. And now tell me how are you and Shadow doing. Does he also have a crush on you?" Amy asked.
"I don't know for sure but I kissed his cheek before he went home and he smiled which he doesn't do often." Rouge said.
"Okay tell me everything from the beginning and don't dare to let a thing out." Amy ordered.
"Okay, we went to the mall to get some ice cream and then we went to my place because he scratched his shoulder somehow." Rouge started but got interrupted by Amy.
"You took him to your place and what happened then." Amy asked impatiently.
"I actually wanted to say that before you interrupted me. He took off his shirt and he's really good looking. He's really muscular and I couldn't get my eyes away from him." Rouge said and started daydreaming of Shadow once again.

" Rouge said and started daydreaming of Shadow once again

And Rouge kinda looked like this. 🔝(A/N I don't own the picture)

"He sounds sexy." Amy said with a smirk.
"He is." Rouge said.
"And what happened then?" Amy asked.
"Well I kissed him and then he went home because I closed the door before he could say something. But I saw that he had a smile on his face." Rouge said.
"He's so gonna have a crush on you." Amy said.
"I hope so. I also made a new friend at school. Her name is Kathy and we're going to the cinema tonight." Rouge said.
"I'm glad you find friends so easily." Amy said.
"Okay I have to go now because my mother came home and I've to tell her that I'll go into the cinema." Rouge said after she heard the front door was closed. 
"Okay. Call me as soon as you and Shadow are dating." Amy said and began to giggle. 
"I'll, bye." Rouge replied
"Bye!" Amy said and hung up. 

Rouge smile faded as she thought about Shadow. 'I just hope Shadow is okay and his dad didn't find out that he was gone.' Rouge thought before she went downstairs into the kitchen but a little did Rouge know that Shadow was anything but fine.

*with Shadow*

Mephiles opened the door to the cellar and pushed Shadow causing him to fall down the stairs. As Shadow reached the floor he hold his right ankle because he twisted it. "Get up." Mephiles ordered and kicked him in the side. Shadow tried to get up but failed because of the pain in his ankle. "I-I can't." Shadow whispered and tears  welled up in his eyes. Mephiles once again kicked him and took him by his quills and Shadow yelped in pain. "NOW FET UP! I won't say it again." Mephiles yelled and Shadow finally managed to get up. Mephiles took his arm again and dragged him into the 'torture' room of the cellar. He cuffed Shadow's hands again but this time Mephiles chained him to the roof of the room and tied his feed to the floor. Mephiles ripped Shadow's shirt off and saw the bandages on his shoulder and upper body. "Look what we have here. *Mephiles ripped the bandages off as well* You told her!!!" Mephiles growled and took a whip from the wall. "I didn't tell her." Shadow lied but he knew that Mephiles wasn't going to believe him. "Then how do you explain the bandages?" Mephiles asked and Shadow stayed silent. "I thought so. You know at first I wanted to go easier on you, but now, with this circumstances, you're going to regret having ever talk to that bat girl. And I'm sure that you'll enjoy your punishment." Mephiles whispered into his ear with an evil grin on his face as he raised the whip. 

Shadow yelped as the whip lashed his back and Mephiles smiled even more. Shadow's eyes were clenched shut and his fists were clenched tightly he refused to cry out and give his father what he desired.  Tears were in the process of forming in the corners of his eyes and Shadow gritted his teeth tightly as the whip struck his back yet again. Shadow started crying and Mephiles began to laugh evilly. "I can see you enjoy it as much as I do my dear son." Mephiles said and raised the whip again.   

After another eighteen slashes Mephiles stopped and Shadow drew a ragged breath. "I hope you have learned that you're not allowed to talk to that bat ever again." Mephiles hissed into Shadow's ear and Shadow kept on crying. "You will spend the night down here and you won't go to school tomorrow but I'll make sure that you learn some things." Mephiles said with a evil grin and Shadow began to shiver. "By the way I have some great birthday presents for you." Mephiles said and left the room. Shadow now looked even more worried. He hated his birthday because of his father. Shadow was pulled out of his thoughts as he heard the evil laughter of his father as he left the cellar and locked the door. "What have I ever done to suffer so much." Shadow whispered and cried until he fell asleep from exhaustion. 

I think I might have gotten a little dark in this chapter
Next chapter coming soon, please vote and comment if you like the story.