Save me

Song: 'Out Of Hell' by Skillet
I was listening to the song while I was writing this chapter. Listen to it if you want.
Thanks for the votes and comments on the last chapter. I, as always, appreciate it.

Mephiles opened the door and in front of him stood the same white bat-girl he saw with Shadow. "Hi." Rouge said politely. "Hello, can I help you?" Mephiles asked friendly. "I'm Rouge. I'm a classmate of Shadow. *Mephiles looked a bit confused* That is the house Shadow lives in, right?" Rouge asked as she noticed Mephiles look. "Yeah, he lives here. What do you want?" Mephiles asked and leaned against the door frame. "I'm here to bring him his homework sheets. ... Could I see Shadow for a moment and explain what he has to do?" Rouge asked nicely. "Well, he's asleep right now but you can tell me what he has to do and I'll tell him as soon as he wakes up." Mephiles said with a smile on his face. "Oh, okay." Rouge said and looked down but she noticed that there was blood on Mephiles' hands. 'What have you done to him this time?' Rouge thought and quickly put her fake smile back on. "Please come in." Mephiles said and opened the door a bit more for Rouge to enter. "Thanks." Rouge said and sat down on the table to explain what Shadow has to do for school.

*with Shadow*

Shadow heard Mephiles opening the door and his ears perked up. 'Rouge?' Shadow thought because he can't speak with the mouth gag.
Shadow couldn't hear what his father and Rouge were talking but he was sure that it was Rouge. Then he heard them walking into the kitchen which was exactly above Shadow. He could now clearly hear what they were talking about. Rouge was explaining some maths stuff and Shadow knew that Rouge was here because of school. 'Rouge ... please ... please save me' Shadow screamed in his head and tears began to fall down his bloody cheeks. The tears weren't really helping his injuries and Shadow tried to fight the tears back. 

*with Mephiles and Rouge*

As Mephiles looked at the sheets of paper, Rouge looked around and noticed Shadow's house key which he had with him the day before. 'Should I really do that?' Rouge asked herself but was pulled out of her thoughts as Mephiles spoke again. "Okay was that all?" Mephiles asked and Rouge nodded. "Yeah, that's all." Rouge said and stood up as well as Mephiles. He turned around to put the maths sheets somewhere else. 

*with Shadow*

Shadow opened his eyes again as he heard Mephiles and Rouge walking to the front door. 'No wait, please, you have to save me, I won't survive down here!' Shadow thought as more tears formed in his eyes. 

*with Mephiles and Rouge*

"Thanks for bringing Shadow's stuff." Mephiles said as he opened the front door. "No problem. When will Shadow come back to school?" Rouge asked. "He has a high fever, so he'll probably be back in school next week." Mephiles replied with a fake smile. "I hope he gets better soon. Well then see you." Rouge said and went off. "Bye." Mephiles said and waited for Rouge to be out of sigh before he closed the door and locked it.
As Rouge passed the corner of the house she jumped into the air and flew back to her house as fast as she can. "I will come and rescue you from this psychopath." Rouge whispered as tears formed in her eyes and she speed up a little. 

Mephiles once again had an evil grin on his face and looked at the door to the cellar. He went to the door and grabbed an almost empty wine bottle. Mephiles slowly and loudly made his way back to the 'torture' room, making sure that Shadow will hear him coming.

He opened the door and saw his son with a tear-stained face and he grinned even more. "Guess who was here." Mephiles said and drank the wine what was still in the bottle. Shadow just looked at Mephiles with as much hate as he can. "I'm sure you heard me talking with your little 'girlfriend'!" Mephiles said and Shadow blushed on the word girlfriend. "Oh-ho-ho-ho, what am I seeing here? *Mephiles walked in front of his son and Shadow turned his head away, avoiding eye contact* You have a crush on that bat-girl." Mephiles said and grabbed Shadow's jaw, causing Shadow to hiss as Mephiles touched the scratches on his muzzle. "Look at me when I'm talking to you." Mephiles said angryly but then let go of Shadow's muzzle and Shadow was a bit confused. "I'll go to the store because we ran out of alcohol. *Mephiles turned around and stopped at the door* As soon as I'm back we can continue where we stopped!" Mephiles said and went back into the living room with an evil laugh. 

*with Rouge*

Rouge entered her house and her mother looked at her surprised as she saw the tears running down her daughter's face. "Rouge what happened? Are you okay?" Luna asked completely worried. "I'm fine mom, but I'm not so sure about Shadow." Rouge replied and hugged her mother tightly. "Please tell me what happened." Luna said and Rouge nodded. After five minutes explaining later Luna was shocked about what she heard. "I'm going to rescue him, could you please take care of his injuries as soon as I'm back since your a nurse." Rouge asked with begging eyes. "I'll." Luna said and hugged her daughter one last time before Rouge went to the door. "See you later." Rouge said and opened the door. "See you later." Luna replied and followed Rouge to the door.

Rouge jumped into the air and flew as fast as she could back to Shadow's house and hid in a tree. As soon as she sat down she pulled something out of her pocket and looked at the object in her hand. 'Shadow *Rouge closed her eyes and her hands formed into fists as she remembered the blood on Mephiles' hand* I'll come and rescue you, I promise!' Rouge thought and opened her eyes again. "I promise!"  She whispered with determination in her voice.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I was lucky and had no homework and hadn't to learn for revisions or whatever, so I had enough time to continue my story.
Until next time.