Gym

Hi, I would have uploaded this chapter sooner but my WiFi had other plans. I hope you like it.

The bell rang and Shadow and Rouge went out of the classroom. Rouge was still thinking about what the girls might do until Shadow interrupter her thoughts. "Are you okay? You look like something's troubling you." Shadow whispered and looked concerned at her. "I'm fine, I was just thinking about something." Rouge replied and smiled at him. "If you say so. ... See you later." Shadow said but got stopped by Rouge. "Wait why are you leaving." Rouge asked. "We've gym now." Shadow reminded her. "Oh yeah right, I forgot about that. Okay then see you later." Rouge replied and followed the other girls of her class. 

*with Shadow*

Shadow quickly changed into his sportswear but hissed as the cloth touched his shoulder. Five minutes later the boys were standing in the gym and waiting for their coach to speak. "Today we're playing volleyball." the coach, a brown gorilla said and Shadow wasn't locking forward to the volleyball match. Scourge, Jet and Storm were more than happy to play. The luck was still not on Shadow's side and his team had to play against Scourge, Jet and Storm.  

The class was almost over and Scourge and his gang haven't done anything yet. 'Maybe I still have some luck in my life.' Shadow thought but a second later he regretted thinking about that. Scourge jumped in the air and throw the volleyball at full speed in Shadow's direction.

The ball bounced in Shadow's face and Shadow immediately knelt down and put his hand on his throbbing cheek. The coach blew his whistle and ran to Shadow. "Shadow are you okay?" the coach asked and the other students were also standing around him. "No." Shadow tasted blood as he spoke and noticed that his nose was bleeding. "I think you should see the nurse." the coach said after he saw the blood on Shadow's shirt and helped Shadow up who was still holding his cheek and had his left eye closed. As Shadow stood up he could see the grin on Scourge's face and know that he did this on purpose. 

*in the meantime with Rouge*

Rouge wanted to change in her normal clothes after gym but couldn't find it. 'Where have they hide it.' Rouge thought angrily as she searched the room for the fifth time. "Excuse me, is that yours?" a white wolf with black tiger stripes asked and hold up a bunch of wet clothes. "Yeah I think that were my clothes." Rouge replied sadly as she took her clothes from the wolf. "I could borrow you some clothes." the white wolf said and Rouge smiled again. "That would be nice." Rouge replied with a happy smile and the wolf-girl gave her her clothes. "Thanks, I'll give them back to you tomorrow." Rouge said and put the clothes on. "Thanks again ... um ... What's your name?" Rouge said and the wolf smiled at her. "I'm Kathy and no problem. Come on we better hurry before we come to late to history class." the white wolf said and Rouge nodded.

Rouge and the tiger entered the class as the bell rang and the two separated. Rouge sat down in the back of the class but couldn't find Shadow. "I wonder were Shadow is." Rouge thought and stared at the board until the teacher came. 

*with Shadow*

Shadow sat on the examination table and waited for the nurse still holding his throbbing cheek with one hand and with the other his bleeding nose. 'What's taking her so long.' Shadow thought and a second later the nurse entered the room. "Hi Shadow, what happened this time?" the nurse asked. "Well someone thought that it would be fun to throw a volleyball into my face." Shadow said angrily. "Okay give your hands away and let me take a look." the nurse said and Shadow did what he was told. Shadow had a big bruise on his left cheek and half of his left eye. "I'll go and get you an ice pack." the nurse said after she handed Shadow a tissue for his nose. Two minutes later she came back and gave him the ice pack. "As soon as your nose stops bleeding you can go back to your class." she told him and Shadow nodded.

Twenty minutes later Shadow left the nurse office and walked back to his classroom.

Rouge was listening to the teacher, at least it looked like she was listening. Rouge was thinking about Shadow the whole time and was worried about him. 'What if that green hedgehog and his friends beat him up again. Or what if he ...' Rouge's thoughts were interrupted as someone knocked on the door and everyone looked to the door. "Come in." the history teacher said and the door opened. "Sorry that I'm late, I had to see the nurse." Shadow explained and Rouge looked worried at him. "I see. Please take your seat and open your history book on page 251." the teacher said as she saw the ice pack pressed to Shadow's cheek. 

Shadow went to his seat and Rouge was watching him. As Shadow passed Scourge he gave him a death glare and Rouge was sure that Scourge had something to do with Shadow's accident. "What happened?" Rouge whispered worriedly as Shadow sat down. "Well, a certain green hedgehog throw a volleyball in my face." Shadow whispered back and put the ice pack on the table to get his book out of his gab. Rouge saw the big bruise and noticed that he wasn't able to open his left eye completely. "You sure you are okay?" Rouge whispered as she turned Shadow's head to face her and carefully touched the bruise. Shadow hissed slightly and gave Rouge hand away. "Yeah I'm fine, don't worry about me." Shadow whispered back and opened his book. Rouge looked at Scourge and could see a grin on his face. Rouge glared at him and turned her attention back to the teacher. 

Thanks for all your votes and comments of the last chapter again, I really appreciate it. Next chapter will be uploaded soon