CHAPTER SIX

Assalamoalaikum!

I'm back with this update, but from here on, updates may get a little slow as I'm busy with school and life. Also, I have a little bit of writer's block.

ALSO. GUYS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU LIKE THE STORY OR NOT. It would be nice if you guys showed a little bit of support through comments, votes, recommendations, etc.

I know that it's a new story, but every new writer deserves some love, right? xD

LIKE THIS AMAZING COVER. This new cover was sent to me by a fan who wants to remain anonymous so this chapter's dedication goes to them :) Look how cute Shehry and Maya look Mash'Allah!

 This new cover was sent to me by a fan who wants to remain anonymous so this chapter's dedication goes to them :) Look how cute Shehry and Maya look Mash'Allah!

Anyway, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakinah's POV

I walked into the staff room Monday morning to find Fauzia giggling away with her eyes glued to her phone, fingers flying across the keyboard.

"Ab kisko phasa liya tumne?" I set my bag down on my desk and started rummaging through it, taking out my various files.

"Hussain," she said absentmindedly. I froze and turned back to look at her.

"Hussain? Hussain Asif?" I confirmed, my heart beating double time in my chest. She pried her eyes from the screen and looked up at me.

"Haan, wohi. Shaadi par mile the na? Uske baad se hum roz baat karne lag gaye," she said with a soft smile on her face. "I really like him Sakinah."

"Tum uske saath bahir gayi kya?" I sat down on my chair and started counting the number of papers, just to keep my hands busy and to calm my heartbeat.

"Nahi yaar, itni bhi forward nahi hoon. Abhi toh hafta bhi nahi hua baat kar ke." She set her phone down and leaned onto my desk with her head resting on the back of her hand. I looked sideways at her.

"Kya chahiye? Aise kyun dekh rahi ho?"

"Tum aur Shehry...?" She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. I instantly stiffened.

"Kya main aur Shehry?" I said dumbly. She winked and realization sunk in as to what she meant.

"Mere aur Shehry ke beech kuch nahi hai, aur sochna bhi mat." I got up from my seat and went to my cupboard.

"Kyun?" Fauzia said, confused.

"Fauzia tumhein pata hai ke mere paas kitni zimmedaariyan hai. Rizwan, Ayaan, Sabrina, inn teeno ko sambhalne mein bohot waqt jaata hai. Mere paas kisi fazool cheez ke liye waqt nahi hai. Shehry ko yeh bhi nahi pata ke humaare maa-baap hai hi nahi."

"Woh dinner ke liye aaya tha na? Wednesday? Tab usne notice nahi kiya?" She came and stood by me as I organized my already neat cupboard. "Kitna saaf karoge? Mera hi saaf kar do."