NOT AN UPDATE

I KNOW YOU'RE ALL GOING TO KILL ME.

But hear me out first.

Updates for this book, are going to be very very few this year. I am way too busy to devote so much time to this book, despite my intentions to. But this is my year 12, and I can't divert myself from studies so much.

Before May 26, there will probably be a total of 2 updates, maybe just one and those updates probably won't be very long. This is not because I'm not writing, because I am. 75% of Chapter 16 is finished. The reason behind this is how busy I am this year, and I also have my IB Board this year. I don't wish to divert myself from my studies. 

While I don't write full chapters, I do write short snippets and writeups, that you can find on my instagram page @riwaayatkizubaan.

I'm really sorry guys.

Many of you may ask why not just put the book on hold. It's because I cannot bear to put a story that has so much of my energy behind it, on hold. I don't wish to drown myself in studies, because I'll go mad. If this book is not on hold, then at least I can just keep writing it, piece by piece, even if its really slow. 

Some may ask why not just upload short chapters more frequently. It's because the flow of the story gets interrupted. You have 10000 word chapters and suddenly you're only writing 1000, 2000 words. It just doesn't fit and I don't want to rush this book.

Thank you all so much for the support. It's almost been a year of Kismat, and I've never felt so loved by people who don't me personally, so thank you :)

Keep Sakinah and Shehry in your hearts :) <3 Chapter 16 will have a very emotional scene so hold on ;)

I'm sorry again, and hope you all understand. Thank you and love you guys <3