Secret hideout

Your P.O.V.

      I can't believe that Yona was already turning 16! I'm so happy for her! I'm already about 2 months away until I become 17. Me and Hak have been exited to finally get to see, Su-Won again, it's been so long! But of course, you can't get more exited then Yona.....
      Yona has told me and Hak that she loves Su-Won... I wonder if he likes her back.

      I walk down the hall and run into Hak and Yona. The look on Yona's face looks concerned.

(Y/n): Yona? What's wrong?

Hak: She's complaining about her hair again...
What a pain in the ass...

Yona: SILENCE, SERVANT...

(Y/n): Hak! Your so cruel...!

Yona: (Y/n)! It's not funny!!!

(Y/n): Haha.... Yona... come on... we are just joking...

Hak: We...? Ha! Leave me out of this, cause I'm not joking.

Yona: Awww Haaaakkkk!

(Y/n): Hmhm... all jokes aside, Yona. I think your hair is beautiful... you know it's pretty rare to have crimson hair like that...

Hak: (Y/n) is right, it's blinding bright... not that I mind though... cause it distracts me from your ugly face...

      I snicker while Yona throws glass cups at Hak. Hak dodges them all with his hands.....
Typical...
my strength doesn't even compare to Hak's power... my lousy spears never do me any good...

Yona: (Y/n)! Tell Hak to stop messing with me! He will listing to you!

Hak: Ha! Why would I listen to, (Y/n) if I don't even listen to the princess of Kohka!
But... if you want me to stop...(Y/n),.... I can.

      I blushed a little.... why would he listen to me and not Yona?! He sounded so serious... it was kinda weird... but cute. But as much as I love seeing them fight... I'm gonna help Yona.

"Hak, I command you to release Yona..... immediately."

      I said in my take charge voice. Even though it was only a few words it was so hard not to grin or laugh.
      Hak smirked at me a little and I blushed... what is going on with me today?! Yona looked at me and raised her eyes brows in confusion, I shook my head and smiled sweetly.

Yona: Hey, (Y/n). Wanna go to the secret hideout...?

(Y/n): Sure! You wanna come, Ha-

Yona: Sorry, it's gonna be a girl talk today, Hak... hmhmhm...

      I looked at Yona in confusion while Hak started at me, when I looked his way, he just rolled his eyes and said...

Hak: Okay, Princess.... don't get yourself into any trouble, I know (Y/n) is strong enough to protect you on her own, I'm just worried you will get in the way, princess. Are you sure you don't want me to come with? I insist at least standing at the entrance.

      I blushed at Hak's compliment, did he really think I was strong?
      Yona shook her head intensively and Hak rolled his eyes as if saying...

Hak: Okay, fine... don't come crying to me when you need a backup...

      Hak nodded to me, telling me to take care of her, I nodded back in sympathy.

      We start walking to the imperial villa, inside the flower garden. I open up the secret hedge, in which is the door to the secret hideout. Yona walks in and thanks me as I follow.

Yona: (Y/n)... you aren't hiding anything from me.... are you?

(Y/n): Whaaa...?

Yona: I saw the way you blushed at Hak... Multiple times! Spill! What's going on with you and him?!

(Y/n): N-nothing is going on! We are just friends okay?! D-don't start thinking anything of it....

      Yona smirked at me while I was just a blushing mess... I had a serious feeling that Hak was just outside the door! Listening to me sutter like an idiot... Damnit!

Hak: (Y/n)! Get out here! King Il would like to speak with the princess!

(Y/n): C-coming, Hak!

      I yelled back, at least he wasn't right outside the hedge.... that would have been a nightmare... I lead Yona out of the imperial villa and we meet Hak, along with another servant.

Servant: This way princess, I will escort you to his majesty, he stated that he must speak with you.

      Yona left with the servant, leaving me alone with Hak. I caught a glimpse of Yona slightly turning around, giving me a thumbs up. I blushed and stood there like an idiot.

Hak: Wanna help me prepare for Yona's birthday party?

(Y/n): S-sure..... H-Hak....

Hak: You okay? Your red.... are you sick? You know you need to slaughter that right away, we can afford having one of the princesses body guards out sick.

(Y/n): Y-yeah... sorry... I-I'm fine, thanks.

      We start to walk to the location where the party is being held.

{this is a Yona Of The Dawn fanfic, I will try to write new chapters as soon as possible... but while you are waiting for a new chapter, maybe check out my Yuri x Reader story...?}

                                ~Riku