Looking into stars...

Your P.O.V.

Trickling...
Where was it coming from...?
Am I in heaven?

It's sounded like someone was sobbing... a bit away from me... why should someone cry is heaven? Or is this... Hell...

I fluttered my eyes open to enter instant pain in my body, I could move, and I could walk, but I was in no condition to fight. I look over and see Yona laying down... she is here too? This must be real life! I feel the bandages all around me and look around some more.

Then I see this... ginger-haired woman... she was beautiful! I bet she was taking care of us.

Then the thought popped into my head... Hak! I looked around to not see him anywhere... Did Hak... die? My eyes filled up with tears at the thought... but I still heard those sobbing noises, who could it be?

I got up out of bed and started walking out of their, so-called, house. I entered the woods in front of the house and started walking towards the noise... I kept walking until I heard what seemed like a river.

I kept walking and that's when I saw it... the shimmering river at night... but, there was a strong figure in front of it, kneeling down... it was the sobbing noise...

Hak's P.O.V.

(An: Music time!)

For every night that (Y/n) didn't wake up, I went to the river and prayed to the gods for her well being... sure, I didn't believe in all of this "god stuff", by at this point... it was all I had left...

I kept sobbing, knowing that this was the most I have cried over something in my entire life. The thought of (Y/n) being dead just made me want to cry more...

But then, I heard... footsteps coming near me... I kept sobbing, not knowing what to do at this point, I didn't even touch my glaive.

???: H-Hak?!

I gasped and quickly stopped crying, I turned around slowly... I knew who this was... I darted around quickly to see an injured body, limping my way... it was (Y/n)'s...

      I ran up to her and hugged her tightly, despite her injuries, I didn't care, she was the love of my life, and she was alive...

(Y/n): H-Hak...!

Hak: Don't make me worry like that again...

(Y/n): I-I won't...

      I sobbed into her soft (h/c) hair... stroking it with my fingers, I was so happy... but... it didn't look like she was...

      She looked down and didn't respond, as if she wished that she had actually died. What was happening?

      It took a while, but she sobbed too and hugged me back, I felt her warmth all around me, it was the best feeling, the feeling of being alive... with her right beside me.

     Soon after, she pushed me away and looked down, it stabbed me in the heart to see her like that...

Hak: (Y/n)...?