Saying goodbye

Your P.O.V.

Hak has told me about his plan... Him and I were going to leave The Wind Clan. For our clan's sake, and Yona's. It stabbed me inside to abandon the family that I had helped me so much. I needed some alone time because of this... I was training by myself when it was the beginning dawn.

Hak: Seems like you're extra focused today.

(Y/n): Wh-Hak?!

Hak: I've decide that now is the time to tell grandpa...

(Y/n): Elder Mun-Deok.....

      I nodded at Hak and followed him to Elder Mun-Deok's room. We knock on the door and enter without a response, this was nothing to wait by.

Hak: Hey old man.

(Y/n): Elder Mun-Deok, we must discuss an important matter with you, and I'm afraid it can not wait.

Hak: Y'see old man... You're too old to be dealing with stuff like this, we won't make your clan suffer any longer...

Mun-Deok: What are you saying, boy?

(Y/n): Hak and I plan to leave the clan in the morning... for good.

Hak: That's right, I won't carry the name "Son" anymore, Grandpa.

(Y/n): The Fire Tribe won't do anything once you have agreed to their orders.

Hak: We would like you to pay attention to your people more, which is why we are leaving.

Mun-Deok: Do you plan leaving the princess behind...?

Hak: Yes, hide her away from the castle, take care of her...

(Y/n): And let her live a quiet life in, Fuuga.

Mun-Deok: Denied.

Hak: Old man...

Mun-Deok: I will not accept orders from my grandson... but I will have to approve the chief of the Wind Tribe.

(Y/n): Hak...

Hak: This is my last and only request to the Wind tribe, as Son Hak.

I could see Elder Mun-Deok shed a single tear from his good eye. It hurt my heart to see him like this, he was like a father to me, growing up. We got up to leave the room, I looked back at Elder Mun-Deok, I looked away as it killed me to see him unhappy.

Hak: See ya later, Grandpa. By the way, me and (Y/n), are a thing, do what you want with the information...

(Y/n): Bye, Old man.

I waved, Hak put his arm around my waist and pulled me to his side, we left the room together in a satisfying smile. I loved the Wind Clan ever so dearly, but it was time to leave in the morning.

(Y/n): See ya in the morning, Hak.

Hak: Sleep well, (Y/n).

I kiss Hak on the cheek as he embraces me. We both headed our separate ways and rest for the evening......

~Timeskip~

It was finally morning, gripping my spear and waiting at the gate for Hak, striking a nice conversation with Tae-u.

(Y/n): While Hak's gone, you'll be the next up for chief. You'll also be the best spear fighter in the clan... When I'm gone.

Tae-u: At least you still get to keep your title... Thunder Griffon...

(Y/n): Once you surpass me (Heh heh, Which will never happen) you'll get a cool nick-name too.

Tae-u: Heh. What's up with you then...? Hak's your lover, eh?

(Y/n): H-how did you know that?!

Tae-u: I know these things...

Tae-u chuckles a bit while I blush like crazy, good thing Hak isn't he-

Hak: I see you're doing a better job on staying awake today.

Tae-u: It's kinda hard to take a nap, by not knowing that someone's got your back...

Hak: Everyone's got your back when you become general and chief of the Wind tribe. You'll get praise everywhere you go!

Tae-u: That's why it's a pain in the butt...

I giggle and try and cheer up Tae-u, until I see... Yona...?

Yona: (Y/n), Hak! I'm coming with you guys! I've decided that I'm leaving!

(Y/n): Yona, you're staying right here!

Yona: I've made up my mind, (Y/n)!

~timeskip~

      We couldn't convince Yona to stay, Mun-Deok would've killed us... sadly she is will is now, to find this...auricle...? We were on the road when a certain topic came up...

Hak: Y'know princess, we'll have to bed down for a few nights in the woods.

Yona: That's okay, I've gotten used to sleeping outside...

(Y/n): Princess, it gets bitterly cold here, it's not like back in Fuuga.

Yona: Then I'll sleep in Hak's arms and make him keep me warm!

Hak: Heh. Sorry princess, (Y/n) has already claimed that spot.

      I blushed while Hak winked at me, Yona had no idea what was going on, she stared at us for a while when I felt a (strong) arm wrap around my waist. While Yona was still staring, Hak held my face and gave me a tender kiss. I blushed a lot, given by that fact that Yona was right there. We both released after a few seconds.....

Hak: Convinced yet, princess? Hmhm.

Yona: (Y/n), I didn't know you and Ha-

(Y/n): L-let's not talk ab-bout this anymore... heh heh....

Hak: Flustered...?

(Y/n): N-no!

      We all stopped in our tracks, I didn't think Yona could hear it, but me and Hak definitely did. 50 soldiers, armed as well. I thought with no hesitation, I looked at Hak who was smiling a great smile, we got Yona behind us and nodded to each other...

               "Time to kick some ass!"

{I got it done! Hope you enjoyed! I will work on my "Yuri X Reader" now, have a wonderful day!}