The Thunder Griffon

Your P.O.V.

Hak carried me to Min-Su, Min-Su bandaged my burn up. I looked over at Hak who was looking in a different direction. He glanced over to me, I blushed and he smiled, it was cute.

After Min-Su finished, I thanked him and walked outside with Hak, he looked at me with concern and then my hand, I pretended not to notice.

Hak: (Y/n), Let me spot you tonight, you go and rest. You can't guard the castle with that hand...

(Y/n): Hak, I'm fine! I can still hold my spear, see? A simple burn on the hand can't hurt the "Thunder Griffon" that easily.

Hak: S-still... You might get hurt. I hope you know I'm only telling you this because I care about you... Plus, the "Lightning Beast" can take care of himself, and the castle.

(Y/n): I've made up my mind, Hak. I'll be fine, I promise! Plus, you will be right by my side the whole time, anyways... W-wont you?

Hak: O-of course! H-here, take this, its cold...

Hak slumped his cloak over my shoulders while trying not to make eye contact, I blushed at his consideration and smiled. I thanked him with a simple nod, only because I was too nervous to do anything else. We headed to the bridge-opening of the palace. I looked back and gazed at the palace, it looked like such a beautiful red at night...

Hak: Whatcha looking at?

(Y/n): Just the beautiful red palace roofs at night... Kinda reminds me of Yona's hair... Beautiful.

It was silent for a little while until Hak spoke up...

Hak: I-I think your hair is prettier... its so (H/c) and silky... N-not to sound creepy, or anything...

(Y/n): H-Hak... Hmhm... thanks, that's nice of you to say...

I shiver a little as Hak scoots closer to me and puts his arm around my waist and pulls me close to his side. I blushed and looked up at him, I could see he was too. Had tried not to show much emotion, but I could see it. He had butterflies in his stomach.

(Y/n): H-Hak?!

Hak: Didn't know that the "Thunder Griffon" could get cold so easily... *chuckle*

(Y/n): Well, your cloak isn't really the complete definition of "thick" isn't it...? Hmph!

Hak: Hey, hold on, ever thought I was freezing too? You're the one wearing my only source of warmth, so I have no choice but to do this!

(Y/n): H-Hak, I'm sorry, I didn't thin-

Hak: no worries... heh... I was just kidding.

(Y/n): ..... H-Hak...?

Hak: Yeah? Something wrong?

(Y/n): N-never mind... nothing... it's nothing.

      I, for some reason thought it would be a good time to confess... wait.... confess what?! That I like Hak?! Damn! I have so many emotions right now... he is still holding onto me to... I'm pretty sure I like Hak... B-but I can't! It will get in the way of him and me guarding Yona, I can't let that happen... Even though... I might have a tiny crush on Hak... I have to put Yona's sake first, sadly.

      I look up at Hak, he looks back at me with those beautiful ocean blue eyes... I gaze into them and kind of get lost... I feel his arm shift around me to the point where he is facing me, but still holding me. As far as I can tell, he gets a bit closer and I can feel his breath on my skin. I start blushing like crazy! Then.....

      I felt his soft lips meet mine and I enjoy every moment of it. The kiss was long but simple. But I didn't care, I've never felt this sensation before, ever in my life! It was like... I was floating along in the ocean breeze... gazing up into the beautiful twinkling night sky. This feeling... Amazing... as if I didn't want it to stop! But...

      I spoke too soon..... Hak released me from his grip as I just stood there, staring at him with wide eyes. Did the thing that just happened... really happen? It looked like it was all fake... but it felt so real...

Hak: S-sorry... I just wanted to know what it felt like... y-y'know...?

(Y/n): Y-you mean how it felt like to k-kiss a girl...?

Hak: N-no...

(Y/n): Th- then what?!

Hak: H-how it felt to k-kiss... y-you...

      He lowered his head as I stared at him in disbelief... does Hak like me?! H-Hak likes me?! It was too much to take in at the time... I didn't know what to say. The words that I wanted to say only came out as "uhhh" "Ha-I-ggg...Huh?!"

Hak: I-its okay if you don't accept my feelings... heh... I've been rejected before... I-

      Without thinking, I stood up on my tip toes and grabbed his collar, causing him to push his face against mine, letting a passionate kiss happen. I wanted this to last... forever... but it couldn't... for Yona's sake. I let go and looked at Hak with a sad look. I could feels tears gushing out of my eyes. My body hurt so much that I didn't even know it... I collapsed into Hak's chest. I could feel him pick me up... but the rest.... was hazy. I was unconscious.

      All I could think at this time is...

"I cried in front of my love"
"Hak thinks I'm weak"
"He will never love me now"
"I don't deserve the title of "Thunder Griffon"
"I am not worthy... for you, Hak"

{Yaaaayyyy! I got both chapters done in one night! I am on a roll! I hope you guys enjoyed, I will try and update as frequently as possible so you guys don't have to wait so long. Hope you all have a wonderful day!}

                              ~Riku