The Journey

Your P.O.V.

At this point, we have said our goodbyes to    Ik-Su and are already on the road.

Since we didn't want the princess to be seen, we put her in a large bag that acted as if she were a load of clothes. Hak insisted on carrying her.

We soon bumped into a merchant that seemed to know Yun and was wanting some medicine in trade for some rice.

Merchant: I've never seen you in a group before, who are these are travelers?

(Y/n): Me and my companion are just looking for work, Yun decided to accompany us. Nice to meet you.

The man smiled and after the trading, we headed on. It was hard to act normal when you could be suspected.

Once we were out of sight, Hak let Yona down, she had a very disturbed look on her face.

(Y/n): Princess...?

Hak: Fine! I'm sorry I handled you like a literal bag of clothes...

Yona: Id much rather have (Y/n) carry me, thank you very much

I chuckled at their actions and Yun stared to break a sweat.

Yun: The whole time, I felt like we were gonna get caught, so lie low...

(Y/n): Lie low as in... act normal...?

Yun: Yes, "Fiery redhead princess", and "Ex general wildebeest"

Hak: Lightning beast...

Yun: "Thunder bird",

(Y/n): Griffin...

Yun: And me, "Beautiful boy genius"! We all stand out, so be careful.

Hak: Okay... but do we even know where we're going?

Yun: Of course we do, Ik-Su gave us a map on where the white dragon lives, it's somewhere foggy in the Khai Empire.

(Y/n): At least someone knows where we're going...

Yona: Lead the way, Yun~!

-Timeskip-

The four of us headed to a nearby village to get some lunch, we sat down at a table and ordered some tea and buns.

I looked over at Hak, who seemed to have a look on his face.

(Y/n): Are you okay...?

Hak: I...I forgot something...

Yun: Huh...? You can just go get it and we'll wait here for you.

Hak: Are you guys sure you'll be okay?

Yona: Of course! We have (Y/n) with us.

Hak smiled and nodded, I smiled back as he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and told me he'd be right back.

So all we had to do was wait...

Hak's P.O.V.

I went to a nearby weaponry and decided to pick up a few things... during the fall, I found my glaive, but I lost the bow and arrow...

I picked up a pair and saw a refined spear that I wanted to get for (Y/n)... would she like it?

She still uses the spear I gave her when she was 10 years old... she might not want to give it up... it is getting a little worn out, though...