Yun

Your P.O.V.

(Y/n): Come on, Yun! It'll be fun! Ik-Su will be fine...!

Ik-Su: (Y/n) is right! It's all right, Yun...

Yun: You dummy, you can't last 5 minutes without tripping over your own feet. You won't be fine at all.

(Y/n): Yuuunnnn~!

I whined and tugged on his sleeve, as Ik-Su pleaded. He needed to go with us to see the world...

The 4 dragon warriors were calling for us...

To sum it up, the whole group has been here for quite a few days, Ik-Su told us all about the 4 dragon warriors and I was automatically interested in finding them.

Hak, on the other hand...

"They aren't even real"

"Just a fairy tale"

"We're wasting our time"

But I still ended up getting my way with him, and convinced him to come.

Hak and Yona were out looking for some herbs that Yun asked for. So it was just me and the two guys in their house.

Ik-Su suddenly grabbed the laundry out of Yun's arms with an exited look.

Ik-Su: Here, Yun. I'll do these for you!

He then started to trot out of the room but then tripped over air.

Yun and I sighed as Ik-Su clumsy got up from his fall. With a cheeky smile on his face.

Yun: I told you, I've already made up my mind, I'm not going!

Ik-Su: But-

Yun: No buts, I'm staying, that's final!

I look at Yun in a concerned way as he storms out of their house. Ik-Su looks over at me as if me have hope. But all that came out was...

(Y/n): If you want him to come, you need to convince him yourself... I can't help you...

I sadly walked away from my defeat, not wanting to look at Ik-Su's sad face. I didn't know where I was going, but I just walked with my head down.

I soon bumped into a tall and muscular figure, instantly looking up, a small smile formed on my face.

Hak: What's got you in this mood?

(Y/n): Just... Yun being stubborn... heh

I let out a slight chuckle, but Hak could tell I was a bit concerned, he gripped the herbs in his hand and started walking away to look for Yun.

I grab his wrist

(Y/n): Hak... wait...

Hak: What is it?

(Y/n): Yun... needs to be confronted by          Ik-Su... and only him... it won't work any other way...

Hak: ...

(Y/n): I know you have good intentions... but just leave this to them... okay?