I Love You

Your P.O.V.

Hak....

He was all that I could think about... I loved him... was he mad at me? For saying those things to him...? I was just angry.... I knew he loved me, but I was just having a hard time recovering... but now... I don't know what to do.

I was now just sitting in the grass in front of a river, with my spear by my side. Contemplating.. what should I do?

I suddenly heard footsteps coming my way, my hand started to have a tighter grip on my spear. Without a second thought, I quickly stood up and turned around, having the tip of my spear just inches away from the figures neck.....

Ik-Su: Why hello there, (Y/n).

(Y/n): I-Ik-Su...

I slowly lowered my spear in shame, why did I do that?! I almost killed him... the Oracle...

Ik-Su: I've seen that you have had some problems with Hak... I hope you know that he loves you very much...

(Y/n): R-really...? D-did he tell you this...?

Ik-Su: No... but I can see it in his eyes... I can feel it... he needs you, (Y/n).

He said it gently but with a straight face. I didn't know how to respond, then the next thing I knew... I could feel tears gushing from my eyes...

It hurt to cry in front of someone that wasn't Hak... but still, I felt safe, with Ik-Su...

He comforted me in a hug with me standing there like an idiot... "Oh, Its okay" and "I didn't mean to make you cry" along with some "the gods have a plan for you two" escaped his mouth, but none of them made me feel better.

I'm I saw a slight hint of a figure... watching us...? It didn't make sense to me at first... but I didn't care, I was sad... I didn't know what to do, I didn't have Hak.

Hak's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe what I saw... and I didn't want to either. Was (Y/n) really falling for another man...?

But the thing that annoyed me was, this guy wasn't even a man... more like a crybaby that can't stand on its own two feet.

It was Ik-Su.

I was walking along the river, hoping to get some fish to eat, then I heard crying. The next thing I knew, Ik-Su was hugging (Y/n) while she was crying. Why was she crying...?

I kept myself pretty well hidden and eventually walked away... what a pain... she didn't love me anymore... and I guess that means I have to move on too.

I ran away and felt like I wanted to cry, but the tears wouldn't come, I felt more sorrow than anger, I wish this would all just go away... this illusion... except it was real.

Could she really fall for Ik-Su? That clumsy excuse for an oracle... it stabbed me in the back to think she would chose this unstable kid. Over me.

I silently walked away because I realized I was eavesdropping. I walked along the woods carefully, making sure I don't make a sound, but on the way, I ran into a particular person that I didn't want to see.

Yun.

I didn't feel like I needed to clear anything up with the guy, so I just straight out ignored him. But he apparently had other things on his mind...

Yun: Hey, lightning beast... I need to talk to you...

Hak: You said that last time and look what happened...