Sacrifices

Hak's P.O.V.

Fire clan troops have nothing against me and (Y/n). But what I'm worried about is Yona, she is basically worthless outside of the castle and she doesn't know what to do, but we must protect her.

(Y/n) and I charged at the first few men that came at us. It was nothing. Then, I turn around to see Lord Kang Tae-Jun. Darn, this guy again... What a pain.

Kang Tae-Jun: Just as I suspected... General Hak of the Wind tribe... ahhh and the Thunder Griffon as well, this should be double the fun...

Hak: Look princess, so many animals...

Kang Tae-Jun: Wh-Don't bird watch while I'm talking to you!

Hak: Oh... you were talking to me...? I thought you were only talking to (Y/n). Cause ya see... I'm not a general anymore, sorry for the confusion...

Kang Tae-Jun: Ohh... sorry bu-Wait... WHAT?!

Hak: That's right, I'm just a simple traveler looking for work, along with my companions.

(Y/n): Yes, that's right, which means... none of our actions have to do with the Wind Clan.

Kang Tae-Jun: Well then, I could care less about the Wind tribe, we have only come for the princess!

      He stated strongly as he raised his sword. I smirked at (Y/n), she blushed and got back to focused.

      Me and (Y/n) stood back to back, (Y/n) took care of the tailing soldiers with ease, while I carried the princess in front, slaughtering off 10 men at once. (Y/n) took care of all the arrows that were being targeted at us. she acted like she was nothing! I haven't seen her fight this hard in so long, its kinda hard to believe she's a girl, too. She swung her spear as fast as I spun my glaive, and with that, it was hard to not trip over any lifeless bodies. 

      Kang Tae-Jun yelled at his men, I jumped onto another cliff to avoid arrows, I looked behind me and didn't see (Y/n), where was she?! I held Yona's hand and kept running. I m so worried about (Y/n). I shouldn't doubt her though, I'm sure she is strong enough.

Your P.O.V.

      I fought off as many soldiers as I could, looking back, I didn't see Hak or Yona, all I saw was a pile of broken arrows. They must've jumped up onto the higher platform to avoid them... I quickly followed, only to see Yona on the ground and an arrow being pointed at her. I dashed to the area, shielding Yona's fallen body with mine. Closing my eyes for the horrible truth... but all i could hear was...

"(Y/n)! YOU IDIOT!"

      Hak...?

.

.

.

      Instant pain, I felt poison running through my veins, it hasn't taken full hold yet, so I was still as steady as ever. I instantly pulled the arrow out of my back, grunting from the pain, I broke it and threw it on the ground. I heard yelling, screaming even, but I only payed attention to...

Yona: (Y/n)?! Talk to me!

Hak: (Y/n)! You dumbass! Are you trying to get yourself killed?!

(Y/n): Nghh... We'll talk later! W-Ngh.. We need to fight!

      Hak and Yona stared at me wide-eyed, I was focused, full of rage, and ready to go... I resisted the pain. I grabbed Yona and held onto Hak's glaive, I nodded, he knew what to do.