Running Away

Hak's P.O.V.

      (Y/n) passed out onto my chest, did I pressure her to much? Maybe it wasn't a good idea to kiss her at the time... I just couldn't wait.

      I have almost my whole life with, (Y/n). And she has grown up to be such a kind and beautiful girl. I have liked her since I was little. I'm such an idiot... So many questions are going through my head right now.....

"Is (Y/n) okay?"
"Is she hurt?"
"Was this my fault?"
"Does she share my feelings?"
"Am I not worthy enough for her?"

I ran as fast as I could to the medics. When I got there, they had me lay her down onto a bed. I looked at her in dismay, and made a serious face...

Hak: Make sure you take good care of her, I will be right back.

The medics nodded as I dashed out of the room, I ran to assign more guards to watch the castle while I stay with (Y/n), I will stay with her the whole night if I have to, just to make sure she is "okay" and safe.

I assigned about 50 (or so) guards outside of the castle and ran back to the medics room to see if (Y/n) was awake. Sadly... she wasn't, the medics told me that her heart rate was fine, and so was her breathing. But she wouldn't be awake until morning, al least.

Hak: (Y/n), please be okay...

Medic: General Hak, it would be best for you to leave. (Y/n) needs her rest.

Hak: It's okay, I will stay here for the night, to look after her.

Medic: Alright, just make sure you don't interfere her sleeping, if she wakes up, she is free to leave.

I nodded as the medic left. I looked at (Y/n) with a serious look. I could hear her moan in fear... I hope she was okay...

      I sat down against a wall and eventually dozed off to sleep.

"Sleep well, (Y/n)..."

~Timeskip~

Your P.O.V.

      My eyes fluttered open from the morning glare, I glanced at the stained glass window and them looked around the room... Where am I? I looked around me some more and saw a man sitti- wait... HAK?!

      I jerked up and scooted myself to the opposite wall, I looked at him fiercely with wide eyes and blushed... did he... stay with me... the... whole..... night...?

      I saw Hak talking in his sleep.....

                                "(Y/n)..."

      He... was calling my name...? So it wasn't a dream... he actually kissed me... I actually passed out from the pressure! I could never face Hak after that!

      I instantly thought about how I was going to get out of here, Hak was sitting by the door... I may be able to creep past him...

      I tip-toed to the entrance with my best, sneaky act on... only to trip over an arm... Hak pulled me onto his waist as I screamed a bit, I blushed like crazy.

Hak: So... you awake, huh? Heh.

(Y/n): Ah! H-Hak! I-

Hak: Heh, I expected you to be a little flustered... it's cute. Anyway, are you okay?

(Y/n): Uhhgg... uhh..... Y-yeah.....Heh... heh...

Hak: Are ya sure...? You're stuttering... D-do you remember anything...?

      I do... but... should I tell him that...? For Yona's sake... maybe I will just tell him that I don't remember... so it won't get in the way...

(Y/n): No.

      I said it flat, and simple..... as much as it stabbed me inside... I just couldn't. I try to keep thinking that I did the right thing... but I just felt like a weak little liar. Hak looked down and had a sad frown on his face. It was so hard just baring to see him like that... it honestly made me want to cry.

     My eyes watered up and I tried to pull myself back from crying again. But... maybe it was best way to get out of my problem...

~flashback~

Hak: Don't run away from your problem... idiot...

(Y/n): I don't need your insults right now, Hak!

Hak: Sorry... Geez, you're so weak...

(Y/n): I told you to stop!

Hak: Just... don't run away..... face it.

(Y/n): maybe if you were a bit nicer... I would take your advice...

~End of Flashback~

      I'm sorry... Hak.... but maybe... running away is the best answer right now... I-I love you. But... it's for the best...

      I let it out... out and loud, too. Hak... I hope you know I am only doing this for the good of the kingdom... because who thought that one single relationship could do so much damage. I love you... please forgive me.....

      I let it all out, on Hak's lap. Into his chest... I felt like getting up and running away... but I couldn't, come to do it. This was already horrible enough.

Hak: Shhhh.... (Y/n)... it's okay... please... don't cry... damn... you're making me blush! Don't cry like that you idiot! S-st-o-p....

      Hak... was crying...? I made Hak cry?! Th-that isn't possible! It stabbed me inside to see him like that... I cried even more... I held onto him as tightly as I could. I couldn't resist him.    I love him... Hak...

"I-I love you... H-Ha-k...."

      Hak looked at me in shock while I was still crying. I couldn't take it anymore I couldn't hear him suffer any longer.

"I-I love you so much... Hak....."

"I love you too... (Y/n)."

At that moment, I could not believe what was playing back to me. I hugged him as tightly as I could because I simply did not want to let go. I cried and cried to my hearts content. It was almost too much. But... what happened now...?

{I honestly didn't like this chapter very much... I was at a sleepover at the time so I got a little distracted! I sencerily apologize}

~Riku