The Wind Clan

Your P.O.V.

      I am walking first in line, towards the gate of none other then... The "Wind Clan". The Wind clan was Hak and mines' childhood home, before living in the castle as Yona's body guards. I have so many amazing memories here. It was like a dream, getting to finally come back.

      I get to the gate as I see..... wait... is that Hyeong-Dae and Tae-u? They have grown in so much! But it looks like they're... sleeping...?

I stepped closer as Hak ran in front of me and punted the two... ouch...

Both: Ouch! Wha-General Hak?! (Y/n)?!

Hak: Yo.

(Y/n): Hehe, it's been a while huh...?

Tae-u: Yeah, like 10 years, huh?

Hak: It's been 3, idiot.

(Y/n): Do you seriously think elder Mun-Deok would appreciate you two sleeping on the job?

Hyeong-Dae: It's the way of the wind clan.

Tae-u: We sleep when we are tired...

Both: And we go wherever the wind takes us.

(Y/n): Hmhm... I like it.

Maid(s): Its general Hak! It's been a long time! (Y/n), nice to see you! Who is this...? Is this your girlfriend, Hak?

(Y/n): N-no! She is here to train to be a lady in waiting...

I said with a hint of annoyance. Why did I want to make it so clear that Yona was not Hak's girlfriend? Ugh..... I know what this is... this is jealousy...

I heard Yona take a deep breath. I looked behind me to see that she had collapsed. Hak picked her up and said...

Hak: Get her a place to rest and something to eat, it's been a long journey.

I smiled at Hak as he gave his orders... it wasn't too big of an order but it was one. And to think this was the same guy who didn't even want to be general...

      Some maidens lead me to a room... looks like mine was next to Hak's..... hmm. I placed my spear down on my bed and sighed. What now...?

      I heard a knock on my door... Hak...? I opened the door to see exactly who I expected..

Hak: Hey, you doing okay settling in?

(Y/n): Y-yeah, it has been a while though, huh?

Hak: Yeah, it's nice to be back, I really miss this place. Whatcha up to...?

(Y/n): Oh-Nothing.... just hanging out... what about you?

Hak: Just gotta wait for Yona to wake up... what a pain... heh.

(Y/n): Wanna h-hang out, o-or some-thing...?

Hak: Sure, wanna brawl?

(Y/n): N-no way! You'll beat me to a doormat!

Hak: And I remember when you used to beat me to a pulp!