Do I...?

Your P.O.V.

I walk alone with Hak to the location where the party was being held, it was a long walk because, it was all the way on the other side of the palace. The walk was silent until Hak spoke up.....

Hak: Hey, (Y/n).....

(Y/n): Yeah, Hak...?

Hak: Do you ever think your "not worthy", to be Yona's guard?

(Y/n): S-sometimes.... yeah...

Hak: Well... in that case... I just want you to know..... that you're well of worthy to be her guard... you're really strong and always have a positive attitude, I'm glad you're here. Yona can get annoying sometimes. Th-thanks.....

Hak said, looking straight forward, trying not to make eye contact. I blush at his comment and smile sweetly.

(Y/n): Th-thanks, H-Hak.... but..... I can't even compare to you!

Hak: Don't try and beat yourself up over it, cause no one can compare to me.

He chuckled while I was blushing and giggled slightly. Did he really mean what he said though...? It was a nice thought..... cute. D-do I like Hak?

~Flashback~

Hak: Hey, (Y/n)! Lets fight again! I'm gonna win this time!

(Y/n): Whatever... I'll just beat you again... why even try anymore...

Hak: Come on! I'm only 11... I've got plenty of time to catch up with you.... plus..... I'm not a quitter.

(Y/n): That's the cheesiest thing you've ever said. Plus, I should be the one trying to catch up to you! I'm only 10!

Hak: That's only by a year, stupid.....

(Y/n): Whatever, Hak. *giggles*

~End of flashback~

Hak: Hey! (Y/n), snap out of it!

(Y/n): H-huh?! Oh! S-s-sorry!

I snapped out of my trance a Hak leads me inside while rolling his eyes. I blush and look at him. Damnit! I just made a fool out of myself in front of the guy I li-..... wait... Do I...?

I help Hak set up fancy banners and decorations for the party. Sure..... it was pretty boring until...

Yona: (Y/n), Hak! Su-Won is here!

Hak: Hmm? I thought you said that he was going to come tomorrow, he's early?

(Y/n): I bet I know why he came early.... Hmhmhm...

Yona: Shut up!

I raised my eyebrows a few times and smirked at Hak laughed at my comment. Yona puffed up her cheeks and looked really cute when she was angry... like a child.
      Huh? I heard someone knock the door, even though it was open, i look to the side of Yona and see.....

Su-Won: Yona! Hak! Wh-(Y/n), is that you?!

(Y/n): Hmhm, Yup, it's me alright!

I fist-bumped Su-won as Yona gave him a big bear hug... they look cute together. I glanced at Hak and smiled at him, he smiled back and nodded his head. Im happy we finally have the whole gang back together, I miss these days.....