Too late for sorry Chapter one

I walked down the hall and got shoved into a locker, all my books falling to the floor. "Oops I am so not sorry." Chloe said. I looked up at her and rolled my eyes. She was wearing a black tight mini skirt with a bright pink tank top that showed off her boobs and black heels. I bent to grab my books and got kicked by none other Aaron Ryans. Aaron is the quarter back and Chloe is the headcheerleader and guess what? They date! Totally new right? But Aaron is the next Alpha for our pack, "Mystic Night". I love the name of it. My brother and him are best friends but when my bro isn't around I get picked on and abused by mostly the teenagers. "Shit." I hear him say. "Hey Scar are you alright? Babe did you apologize to her for knocking her down?" He asked kindly and I knew my brother was coming. "Scar I am so sorry, let me help you grab those." She said. "Don't touch my stuff please I have it." I said grabbing my stuff to see my brother there. "Hey Scar you okay?" He asked me hugging me. "Yeah I'm fine Jake." I said and pushed him away from me and left. God I hate that. He comes around and they act all kind and sweet. Jerks. I walked into my art class and saw cameras out and got happy. "Today class we are going outside and doing photography." Mrs. C said to us. I grabbed my camera and we went outside and I walked near the path and got on one knee and snapped a picture.

I smiled at the picture and heard a voice behind me. "Amazing picture. How about we have a couple stand at the enterance as if they are walking in?" Mrs. C said behind me. "That would look good especially if I make it like an oldish looking picture on the computer." I said and she nodded. "You will make a great wolf photographer one day." She said to me then called over the class and told me to pick out two people. "River and Micheal can you two stand at like the enterance and let me take pictures of you two acting like a couple walking into the woods?" I asked them softly and they nodded. I showed them where to stand and then I went back to where I was to get the picture. "Okay hold hands please." I said and when they did I took a few pictures. "Thank you guys." I said to them they nodded and came over to me. "May we see?" They asked, they were some of the nice ones in the pack but we weren't really friends. I nodded and showed them. "Wow those are amazing. Hey don't you always use this camera?" Micheal said and I nodded. "Mrs. C lets nobody but me touch this one because of the first time we used them, she doesn't want anyone taking credit for my pictures." I said looking at them. "May I?" River said holding her hands out and I handed her it and we sat down looking at the pictures. "You are really amazing." She said giving it back to me. "Thank you." I said. "You should enter some of those in the gallery coming up. I can even help you with photos if you need a model." She said smiling.
"That would be great. I have my own camera at my house so maybe I can later?" I said looking at her. "Of course. If you want some wolf pictures to I don't mind shifting for you. But my color is just a white color, nothing big." She said looking down. "I've seen your wolf, she's beautiful. Don't think there's nothing special because a white wolf means you are kind and pure." I said to her and she smiled. "Thank you. I now she is beautiful. I haven't seen you train or shift though." She said. "I get trained alone by my dad and brother, they don't want me training with others because they want my skills to be a surprise. I've been training since I was younger and I shifted earlier then normal. I have a special wolf." I said and looked away. "Oh, show me later?" She asked excited. "Yeah. The class is about to be over. Lets take somemore pictures before we go in." I said and took a picture of her taking a picture of a tree. I got pictures of flowers and people and nature. We walked in and I put the camera away and grabbed my stuff to leave. I walked out and walked to english but I got dragged into an empty class before I could reach my class.
"Don't scream." Said a voice that I didn't want to hear. I threw my elbow back right into his ribs. "Aaron get off me." I said growling. He let go and backed away. "You are strong." He said surprised. "What do you want?" I asked him trying to be polite. "Your 16th birthday is tomorrow right?" He asked me and I was confused as hell. "Why the hell do you care?" I said to him. "Because I want to see if you find a mate and see if you reject each other, I mean the worst pain out there is being rejected by your mate." He said. "Honestly, I dont care if I find my mate or not. I'll reject him if he rejects me. I've already guarded my heart. Nobody gets through my walls." I said then walked out of the room.