Glorybringer Theory

*WARNING! WARNING!  BOOK 9 SPOILERS AHEAD*

okay....so did anyone else think something was odd with Glory and Deathbringer in book 9? I mean we know that they were under Darkstalker's spell but still. They seemed.....closer, like more.....intimate. So my theory is one of two things, but if the second part is right then the first part must have already happened.

I think Glory and Deathbringer secretly got married.

Like when you think about it, it makes sense. We all know that Glorybringer is canon and we know they have a daughter from Moon's vision. Put the pieces together. Deathbringer and Glory are obviously in love. Deathbringer appointed himself as her 24/7 bodyguard and Glory didn't say anything. He was guarding her as she slept, and by the looks of it he was the only guard. (Assuming that he was guarding her and not something else *waggles eyebrows* I mean why was she up in the middle of the night to hear Deathbringers conversation with Moon, Kinkajou, Winter, and Qibli?)He slides closer to her as Darkstalker arrives and he watches over her during suntime too. THEY ARE TOTALLY ADORABLE AND CANON AND MY FAVORITE OTP OF ALL TIME AND I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay now that's out of my system. They just seem closer in book 9 then in books 5 or 7 for example. My only other thought is that they got married earlier and were better at hiding it then I realized and the reason why they are acting strange in book 9 is because Glory's pregnant. Which would send every glorybringer shipper that is as obsessed as I am literally bouncing off the walls and screaming, or having to stay home in bed for a week trying not to drown in tears of joy. 

But hey, it's just a theory.