The Three-Year Old's Opinion

So, I babysat a three year old today, and since I brought along my fabulous dragon hat, I mentioned Wings of Fire.

This was the reaction I got from Kelly, the sassy three year old.

For starters, she wanted to name the dragon hat. Since it's red, I started listing Skywing names.

"Scarlet?"

"No! He's a boy! You can't name him Scarlet!"

"Vermilion?"

"Noooooo."

"Cliff?"

"That's a door's name." 

No joke. That's what she said (lol).

So then I remembered Cliff's song, and I sang it to her. And then I did the Dragonet's song from book one, and then the Dragonet Prophecy.

This was her response to the songs.

She was sprawled out on the floor, going,

"Oh. My. God! That is UNBELIEVABLE. Oh my god."

I was dying. 

And I think I might be slowly turning her into a fangirl with any luck, because she has her own opinion on the Disney Princesses too, even if they make no sense.

For example, Cinderella. According to Kelly, this is what really went on.

The King is Cinderella's father, making her the Prince's sister, and it's actually the King who was trying to find a wife, and he and Cinderella get married instead, and the prince was only there to help his father find a husband.

She also would change Beauty and the Beast.

"Belle should marry Gaston. He could sing while she sells."

As to what Belle is selling, I have no idea. 

But hey, at least she knows that the President is Donald Trump.

Kelly is a very sassy three-year old.

That is all.