TORD BOOK 3/NAME THE GROCERY STORE CLERK

Apparently I wasn't clear enough about the fact that there WILL be a Truth or Dare Book 3, so yes, there will be. I'm in the process of reading my hundreds of TORD emails I have ignored, flagging all the dares, and then writing the dares down and adding them to the jar, as I don't want to start book 3 and get even more dares until I am caught up with all the dares I was given in the comments of Book 1 and 2.

I only have 12 emails (in groups of 100 because Gmail is weird) left to read, and then I will write them down, get a full count, and then Book 3 will begin!!

It's going to be exciting. More groups to dare, more characters in certain groups, possibly a cat named Kevin, and of course, THE MEMORY OF OUR FALLEN GROCERY STORE ATTENDANT, that was accidentally murdered when the Jade Winglet failed to buy groceries.

Currently in the running are the names:

Alan

Kevin

Ronald

Dean

Sam

Misha Collins Jr.

Misha Collins Sr.

Micah Bell

Jerome

Thomas

Billy Bob

Kyle

Mark

But it's up to you guys to decide! I'm putting a link to a survey in the comments, please take a second to fill it out and help decide his name! Majority wins, although I do have my preferences on this list.

....I know by saying this, it's gonna make yall want to do it more, but please don't name the dead grocery store clerk Sam, especially when my name is also Sam and I'm trying to get a job as a grocery store clerk lol.

On the other side of that coin, here's a different Sam working at a grocery store.

FILL OUT THE SURVEY!!!!!