The other side

Bella's POV

I thought I was dead but I woke up in tears. To hear a man's yelling.

"LILY'S BROTHER IS HERE WE MUST MAKE SURE LILY DOESN'T FIND OUT WHERE BELLA IS HIDDEN!"

I went to grab my phone to text Lily but  I couldn't grab it because they had took it.

I was locked in a dark room. Soggy bread was in the room hidden under the chair that I could of ate. But who in their right mind would want yo eat soggy bread!

I sat in the chair when I heard a thud. Someone was coming.

~~~Lily's POV~~~

I got the text saying when Bella's funeral was, I was so devastated but getting the text from her made me realise she isn't dead. I told Adam and he flipped out. He said he would look.

It was only two hours till Bella's funeral the only thing that I couldn't get across was when I got that text.

Bella wasn't dead.

Bella

Is

Not

Dead!

But then in my mind a little voice was almost controlling me to think she was dead.

Bella

Smith

Is

Dead!

I started to cry into my pillow then the nurse walked in and drove me to the funeral.

~~~ Priest POV ~~~

I saw the sad faces walk in.
I saw the guest list.
Then I saw Lily Ashton take her seat in awful tears.
I could tell it was hard for her. Very hard.

I took a deep breathe and began the service to remover Bella Smith but then a woman who was not on the guest list walked into the service. I continued on the service to respect Bella.

~~~Lily POV~~~

That lady!

THAT LADY!?

She looked so familar.

I seen her almost everyday it was like she was protecting me. Like my guardian angel. She kinda looked like me too.

She stood up and screamed.

"IM LILY ASHTON'S MOTHER AND I'M HERE TO SUPPORT HER!"

I broke out in tears so my mum wasn't even dead for 15 years I was lied too!

She tried to give me a hug and then Adam walked in.

"Hey mum!"

I turned at him.

"You knew about this!?"

He nodded his head and explained for the four years he was with our mum.

See me and Adam are 4 years apart.

I forced the service to stop, paid my respects and left the building.

What a lovely time to be lied too!