Time skip to after school--
Bella's POV

Me and Lucy are walking to the mall to go shopping. Well it's Friday! Natsu tagged along.

"Omg look at this!"

Lucy screamed while looking at Natsu only hoping he would buy it for her.

"Yeah look at it! A black, tampered jacket!"

Natsu said while doing a little dance with his hands.

Lucy rolled her eyes and walked away from the jacket.

Me and Natsu laughed.

"Hey there was a new girl today did you get to meet her?"

Natsu said.

"No"

I said only hoping it was Lily.

"Her name was Lily Ashton!"

My jaw dropped.

"OMG!!!!! That's my best friend from Lisburn I was telling you guys about! I need to text her right now!"

I ran into the bathroom and got out my phone and texted Lily.

Bella- OMG you go to Fairytail where do u live!!

Lily- I knew this would happen!

Bella-Where the fuck do you live?

Lily-Meet me at ur place!

Bella-alright then :/

Lily's POV

Bella now knows that me and Carter now live in Fairytail!! Yes! Now me and my best friend can see each other everyday!

We were already with Hiro at their 4 story mansion.

Hiro poured Carter vodka and me tea.

Hiro was away to the toilet on the 4th story because he was grabbing a gift he got for us while he was up there. So Carter grabbed me and lifted me up and chucked me on the couch and started to kiss me. I was tugging at him to stop but he kept going. He then took off his top and threw it across the living room. That's when Hiro walked in and seen it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

He yelled.

"Sorry, but Carter was messing around!"

I said.

Hiro looked very mad at us.

He then threw Carters top back at him and gave him a death stare.

"I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!"

He demanded then the door opened.

It

Was

The postman.

Hiro got the mail and read the first letter aloud:

Dear,
           Hiro

We are sorry to say but you are in a serious amount of debt and need to pay back this month.
Amount due-£43,652 Amount paid-£7,654
Items will be taken away and then it will be your house. Any school children will be put in an foster home. So that's 17 and younger.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiro looked in disgust knowing if he didn't pay that Bella would be taken away from him.

Soon after Bella walked in and ran straight into my arms. She whispered in my ear-

"I never forget"

I smiled and giggled.

Bella hugged Carter and the Hiro talked to Bella outside the room. You could hear Bella crying.

That was it Bella might not ever be happy.

Bella's POV

Me and Hiro are in debt all of that money! In a month! We couldn't do it. I just couldn't understand it. I guess Hiros last anime didn't do so well as the others.