Moving day

Bella's POV

Tears rolling down my face it was time to say goodbye to Lisburn. My birth place. My home. The drama. My life. Everything I did here is always in my heart. Never once will I forget it. Not once. Never.

2 hours before I leave. 2 precious hours. Me and Hiro decided to go visit my Dad in jail and my Mums grave. My Dad was happy for me and I was proud of my Dad because he has tried his hardest and everything was going to be okay. Soon after we left my Dad and went to my mothers grave. I laid lavender flowers and prayed that she was ok now. Even now I don't forgive them but I still love them.

30 minutes before I leave. Only 30 minutes. I dragged Hiro to Lily's apartment (and Carters) Tears rolling down my face I said my goodbyes. I hugged Carter and wished him luck on his Job interview next Wednesday for an Engineer. The last person I wanted to see was Lily. With 5 minutes left the moving truck texted Hiro to say that they were in Fairytail, I burst out crying and ran to Lily. She whispered in my ear.

"Never forget me. I will never forget you."

Walking out of that door. My heart stopped. This is it. Leaving for a new life. A new chapter. A new beginning. I thought to myself;  I might be happy.

I got into my BMW and Hiro got in with me and I waved my last goodbye and saw Lily waving while she was crying over Carters shoulder. I read my last text I sent to Lily it read:

"See you soon you wee bitch xx"

Hiro then starting driving.

---Lily's POV---

I can't believe she left me. I got a text from Bella saying:

"I miss you already!"

I started crying. Thank god Carter was there or I would of resulted to cutting myself.

~~~ 5 hours later~~~~
Bella's POV

We are on a boat. Great! I feel so sick.

I ran to me and Hiros cabin and projectile vomit everyone. Hiro was laughing while being very concerned if I was okay.

"Looks like our lunch!"

He laughed.

I was too sick to speak. Hiro carried me to bed and got my a glass of water.

"Looks like it's going to be a long night!"

He said. I mean give me some sympathy! Rude much!

I fell asleep (luckily) and we were off to finish our journey!

---4 hours later---
Lily's POV

Bella was texting me last night. I felt so loved!

We were discussing our future. It was very reminiscent.

Carter made me breakfast in bed and laid back in bed and we turned on the TV and watched "Keeping up with the Kardashians" my favourite show.

Cater was talking about being a postman.

"Be quiet!"

I snarled while Kim was having a melt down.

The butter in the pancakes was melting away. The smell of the fresh fruit was so nice. But I still didn't smell Bella's Don Gici perfume!

About 10 minutes later I received a text from Bella, it was a picture of her house!

It was so big and gorgeous and then I seen the sign, 10 bedrooms, 13 bathrooms and 3 indoor pools! I was so jealous! Bella was living in a mansion!

And then underneath it said

"This is only the shed!"

I burst out laughing only wishing I could  hear her voice say that.