Quitting school

Lily's POV

It has been so long since we left school, there was no point in going anymore! I phoned the school and said.

"I'm sorry but I'm dropping out!"

The school said okay and asked me a few questions. I answered them in a kindly manner and they dropped me out.

But Bella cared so much about education! How was I going to tell her?

I got my casts back on and I lay in bed staring at the ceiling and writing down my thoughts on a notepad and just wondering what was I going to tell Bella?

Bella's POV

I lay in bed.

I lay in doubt

I lay in doubt knowing something.

That no one should know.

I am sorry.

Sorry am I.

Knowing the truth should never be spoken about takes a warrior to talk about never should Lily know. Never.

But I need to tell her!

I walk in her room doubting myself I give her a hug and say I'm sorry she was lied to but this time it was my lie.

I tole her the words I speak from my heart the truth.

"Your ex he is my kidnapper, he told me something about you!"

Lily looked confused my lie. Her lie.

"You lied!"

Lily burst out crying.

"I'm sorry!"

She sobbed.

And sobbed

And sobbed

I walked out.

Lily's POV

She knew it all.

If I could do anything it would be explain. Explain everything. I yelled.

"I dropped out of school! I kept you hostage with him! And I'm sorry!"

I can't believe it. My true sister walked out on me when I needed her, but she had every right to.

15 years old and my life's a mess.

So I got a therapist.

Her name is Ellen.

She is the nicest person I've ever met.

She opened me up to so much more.

That's when I knew. I need to apologise to Bella and I knew how to.