DON'T FEEL TO GOOD

The next morning came soon, everyone was up but a certain teen boy "is Ezra still in bed?" Sabine asked, Hera nodded "I'll go wake him up" she went to his room. "Ezra, it's time to get up, we're leaving in 20 minutes" she called but didn't get an answer. Hera walked into the room "Ezra?" she went and sat next to him on the bed, Ezra was lay fully under his cover, shivering. Hera felt his forehead "Ezra! You've got a fever" she stated "you'll have to stay home in bed today" the teen nodded "okay". The woman made sure he was warm enough before going to back down stairs "where's the kid?" Zeb asked, Hera explained "he's got a fever so he's having the day off" Kanan walked over to the kitchen "poor Ez, I'll make some soup for his lunch and put it in the microwave for when he wants it" he did as he said. It was time for school and work so they all said good bye to Ezra and one another "I'll text you through out the day to make sure you're alright" Kanan said to the boy "okay" he sounded so weak, his foster parents were gonna take the day off to look after the boy but Ezra had told them that he'd be fine and not to miss school/work for him.

Ezra slept most of the day unless he needed the toilet then he'd get up. It was 1 O clock when Ezra decided to get up and try to eat something, Kanan had told him about the soup in the microwave so he heated it up and slowly ate it. It was now 1:20. All of a sudden, there was a sound coming from the door way, foot steps?? Ezra kept quiet and listened, the foot step came closer and closer until it sounded like that were just outside the kitchen door. Ezra hid behind the island in the kitchen just as the person walked through "where could he be?" it was a man's voice, no one spoke after him so he must of been talking to himself. Ezra quietly ran out of the room when the guys back was turned, he ran to his room and locked the door.

Ezra looked around his room until his eyes landed on his phone, he grabbed it with shaking hands and dialed Kanan's number. "Come on, pick up....for god sake!" it went to voice-mail "someone's in the house, I don't know who but I heard a mans voice, I think there's only one...please got home soon Kanan" and with that he hung up. Ezra sat in his closet with his blanket and pillow, just from running from the kitchen to the bedroom had taken nearly all of his energy, he was exhausted. The foot steps were heard again, doors were being opened until Ezra's room door was opened. The teen stated as quiet as he could "where are you Ezra?" it voice spoke, the teen was confused and shocked, the intruder was lookinv for him?!?!? Why?!?! So was it?!?!
Suddenly the closet door opened and the man grabbed the boy by his hair "there you are!!". Ezra yelled and screamed, kicking and punching, using all of the small amount of energy he had. Next thing he knew, a fist slammed into his face and a second later, he was out cold.

At 2 O clock, Kanan had finished investergating a case and had looked at his phone. He saw the miss call and voice message from Ezra so he listened to it. As Kanan listened to it, colour drained from his face an show eyes widened "you alright Kanan?" Ahsoka asked, he was his boss "no, I need to get home now!" he ran to his car, Ahsoka and Anakin running after him. "Kanan!? What's going on?!" Anakin asked, their friend stopped at his door "today my foster son Ezra had a fever so he stated home, I just got a voice message from his at 1:30 saying someone's broken into the house!". After hearing that, the three jumped into the car, put the siren and lights on and sped down different roads. They reached the house in 7 minutes, Kanan ran into the unlocked house and yelled "Ezra?!...Ezra?!". The three races around the house, looking for the boy or intruder, Anakin reached Ezra's room and see the mess "Kanan! Ahsoka! I've found something!" he called, they reached him quickly "there was a fight...a struggle" the woman stated as they looked around, Kanan looked at the closet "Ezra must of his in his closet...but was found". Anakin knelt down for a better look "one of thems hurt" he stated "there's em...there's blood".

Kanan sat on his foster sons bed, tears in his eyes "I'm so sorry Kanan" Ahsoka wrapped her arms arou s her friend "he's gone, the man took him". That was it. He broke down in tears.