WELCOME CHOPPER

The three relaxed for most of the day, eating apples, bananas and different fruits and veg that Ezra had growing around his hidden home. "It's 4 O clock, we should head back" Kanan said, the two groaned but for up "I could stay here forever" Hera stated as they grabbed their things "agreed, we can come back whenever we want though" Ezra spoke, they nodded and walked back to the entrance. They walked for a while until they reached the car "how about we go out toniht, like a family meal??" Hera suggested earning nods "abounds great to me" Kanan said.

They drove home to find a....dog in the front garden?? It was a German Shepherd. "Who's dog is that??" Hera wondered, Kanan told them to keep their distance but Ezra ignored him and got closer "Ezra, you don't know what the dogs like, it could turn nasty or have a disease" Hera stated but the teen ignored. "Hey boy" he said in a nice calm tone, the dog began to growl "shhh...it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you" Ezra said in the same tone. It was like the dog could understand what Ezra was saying because it stopped growling "that's it...you're okay" the dog slowly approched the teen and sniffed his out stretched hand before licking it. Kanan and Hera were shocked by what they were seeing "good boy" Ezra said "how do you know it's a boy??" Kanan asked the kid "cause he em...you know...had a..." he didn't have to finish the sentence for them to understand "oh". The dog began to duck it's head under Ezra's hand, wanting to be stroked which he did "he's so cute, can we keep him?? Please??" Ezra asked the couple who shared a look "I don't know Ez, dogs a a lot to handle, you have to feed them, walk them, bath them and a lot more" Hera said but the boy REALLY wanted that dog "he might belong to someone anyway" she said but Kanan shook his head "he would have a collar if he belonged to someone". Ezra was t giving up just yet "please, I really want to keep him, I'll do everything for him, just please say yes" the two shared a look, the dog was cute and they'd never EVER seen Ezra this interested in anything, and he's never asked for anything like this before either. "...Uhhh, okay okay...you can keep the dog" Ezra smiled and cheered "but...had your responsibility, meaning you look after him" Kanan stated "I will, I promise". Hera then spoke up "and you have to take him to the vets before he steps forth into that house, like I said, he could be carrying a disease and is very dirty". The teen nodded and smiled "okay, thanks you guys" he hugged the two, shocking them but they didn't hesitated to hug back "you're welcome Ezra" Kanan and Ezra got back into the car and drove to the vets whilst Hera went into the house and started making dinner.

The two boys went to the vets first and payed for the dogs shots, bath and a trim- it had to be done. After an hour they went to the pet shop nexy door and bought some dog food, dog bowls, dog bed, toys, a navy blue lead, poo bags and a collar, they just had to get his name, who he belongs to and their address inbedded into the golden charm "So what have you call him??" Kanan akded the teen as they got back into the car, the dog lay on Ezra's lap "his name is Chopper" the kid informed "nice luck kid, now let's get home". They drove, parked and went into the house "we're back" they announced. They were all in the kitchen "hey guys, did you get everything?" Hera asked followed by Zeb "so Hera wasn't lying about the dog" he stated. Ezra spoke "no she didn't and yeah, we got everything for Chopper" they smiled "nice name Ez" Sabine commented "thanks" Ezra replied before going to his room to set up Chopper's bed, he had a spare draw so he'd put the lead and other stuff in that, the dog quickly followed him. Kanan put the good in a cupboard in the kitchen before standing next to Hera.

A minute later, Ezra returned with Chopper at his side, the teen filled his dogs water and food bowl as they began to talk. "So when and where are we going??" Sabine asked, they thought "we thought we'd go to F&G, we'll leave at 6" Hera stated earning nods, that left them only 2 hours to get ready. They all took showers, Ezra was last wanting to make sure Chopper at all of his food and went out to do his business. "Stay in here Chop, I'll be back in 5 minutes" the teen informed his dog who sat in his bed. 5 minutes past and Ezra was out of the shower, he opened the door to find Chopper sat outside the door "come on boy, back to my room" they walked into the bedroom and closed the door. Ezra dried off and got dressed, he wore black jeans, ankle boots, a while vest top and a orange shirt with the buttons open, he towel dried his now damp hair. "Okay Chop, be a good boy and stay in here,I'll see you in a few hours" Ezra said, hugged and stroking his dog before going and closing the door, properly this time. He went down stairs and got in the care with the others. Here drove them to the restraunt.