THE SEARCH

3 O clock soon came, Hera and Sabine left school and walked home but were shocked and worried to see police cars and a News van parked outside their house. The two ran into their home and saw Kanan in the living room "Kanan?! What's going on?!" Hera asked, hugging her boyfriend "where's Ezra?!" Sabine asked, seeing he wasn't there. The man had clearly been crying "Kanan, what's wrong?! What's happened?!" the older woman asked "it's Ezra...someone broke it and took him...he called me and left a message" he showed them the message. The two girls cried "where's....where's Zeb??" Sabine asked "he's in the garden trying to understand everything" just as he said that, the man walked in. They hugged one another, still crying "why would someone take Ezra??" Zeb asked earning shrugs "I don't know...that's what everyone's trying to find out".

Ahsoka and Anakin walked towards them "we've worked out a few things but not everything" the man stated, the woman explained "it seems Ezra was eating when he heard the intruder, he hid behind the island then ran up the stairs and into his room when the man wasn't looking" Anakin spoke "when he was in his room, he called Kanan, left the message and his in his closet...but the intruder still found him" Hera and Sabine were in tears again "when the intruder found Ezra, the kid fought him off the best he could but it was no use, the man was clearly stronger"  Kanan then asked "what about the blood that was in his room?" his families eyes widened "blood?! What blood?!" Hera asked, panicked "we took a sample of the blood and sent it too out lab back at the station, we're waiting to get Ezra's medical records and to see what type of blood it is...then we can identity whether it was Ezra's blood or the intruders" they nodded "and until then??" Sabine asked. Ahsoka sighed "well we've got an accomidation for you guys to stay at until the investergation here is over, we're asking people around the neighborhood if they saw anything" Anakin stepped in "we're sending out a search party and making leaflets, the news crew are outside and Ahsoka's about to go speak to them...hopefully someone will come forth and sat something".

And with that, Ahsoka and Anakin went to speak to to the News Crew,  The family sat in the living room "so that's it!? We just...wait?!?!" Sabine asked "it's all we can do right now Sabine, they've got no leads to where Ezra is yet or who took him" Kanan said with a sigh, Hera stood "but we cany just sit here and do nothing....all of you get changed into some better clothes" they raised a brow "why?" Zeb asked "cuz we're joining the search party". They did as told and got changed, Ahsoka and Anakin joined them, giving them a flash light each "alright, let's go".