FAMILY

The family had arrived at Frankie and Bennies, sat at a table and ordered their food. The couple and Ezra explained what they had some all day "sounds like a cool place you found Ez, maybe we could all go one day??" Sabine suggested earning nods "of course, you guys will love it!". Their food came and they ate, it was amazing food!! Kanan then stood up "we've all had a rough two weeks, Ezra's kidnapping and everything after that" he began, getting his families attention "but we got through it, as a familu" they smiled and agreed. Hera then joined her boyfriend "Kanan's right, Ezra...we love you, that'll never EVER change, no matter what you decide" this confused the young boy "what i decide?? What do mean?? What do u have to decide??" he asked, his head tilted to the side in a confused manner. The couple smiled before handing the kid a wrapped thin box "this is for you, open it whenever you want...whenever you're ready" was all they said. Ezra took the gift and looked at it, he knew whatever was wrapped that it was extremely imported "em...okay".

They finished eating, payed and went home, Chopper was happy to see the teen boy "hey Chop, come on, let's let you out" Ezra said as they ask me do it the back door. Everyone took turns to use the shower, said good night and went to bed. Ezra lay on his bed, Chopper at the foot of the bed sound asleep. All he could think about was the present, how was he to know when he was ready?? What made the gift for important?? Deciding he couldn't wait any longer, Ezra grabbed the gift on his desk and sat back on the bed. Carefully, u began to open the present, a locket fell out into his hand, it was a round circle locket. He opened it and saw a picture of Kanan, Hera and himself at a party, it was Zeb's birthday party. Ezra smiled then looked at the papets, he read them and couldn't believe his eyes. Ezra then looked back at the locket to three letter inscripted on it. 'E.B.J' the kids eyes were wide "they....they want to...adopt me!?".